THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 21, 2014

THE LAST PUSH TO BUILD A FOOD STORAGE AND BE READY

Many will not because they believe that nothing could happen to this "great" nation.  Or, they are smug that nothing could happen to them as "the chosen ones".  Some might get complacent due to the nature of their false sense of security in our military.  Some just cannot be bothered with such things.

Many simply cannot afford to - but want to.  This post is for this collective group:

I have finally determined that I will quit my job within the next three to six months if I am not laid off outright as our economy screeches to a halt (for reasons I have laid out in previous posts).  I have many things just laying around that have value.  I have always maintained I would rather have a physical asset that could be used as a multiplier, than to have a bunch of worthless paper sitting in an account that someone else controls.  With multipliers, you can do something.  In a crap hits the fan scenario, the only thing the paper with modern ceasars stamped on it will provide, is a way to clean your buttocks after being in a squatting position....  It is worthless!!  People must LOSE their worship of it and their lusting for it as the primary vehicle of Babylon - as it will fall as will all other things in this final day of satan's temporary power.

Anyway, as I look around my property at things I had that might have been useful for me under the old system, I found many things that I will no longer need.  On the list was a few old vehicles that were excessive, a never-used hydraulic log splitter attachment for the tractor, an old vibratory plate compactor, a little-used generator, etc.  All stuff that was redundant.  In a short amount of time, I was able to generate enough to come up with enough for a year's worth of food storage.  With Craig's list, I was able to liquidate them in 3 days.   In fact, half of the car cash was immediately turned into toilet paper, liquid dish detergent, Glad garbage sacks and other emergency supplies at Costco.  It was a beautiful thing to me to see something that was relatively useless turn into items that I know I will use in the next five years anyway - but that will be almost impossible to find when there are no more options here shortly.

All of us have stuff we no longer need or use.  That can become the seed to start even the most modest of food storages - or the means to finish off the final preps that have been nagging at you for so long.

God speed in your planning and executing.  You will thank me later for the pep talk - and someone might just like the junk you have sitting around......


1 comment: