THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

2017 AS THE YEAR OF OUR LORD?

Very interesting about the statement of the Stake President - who is now an Area Authority, Russ C....  I have also felt (back in the mid to late 1980's), that it would be either Packer or Monson at the helm when it all went down.  And here we are.  Its time to get plan C into high gear, folks.  If 2017 is it, then we will be tangling with Russia on our east coast, by October 2014(or sooner) of this year in order for it all to fit.  Otherwise, its a failed timeline.....:

This is a very great sub forum. I love how many people have come out of the woodwork to share their experiences.

A year or two ago I had an amazing dream that I have not forgotten. It was not of the devastation to take place or a warning. In this dream I was in a very safe place, perhaps after the great trials. Everything was clean, people were happy and I knew a lot of the people personally. In my younger mind (I am 29) everyone looked like my grandparents age. Maybe because everyone was spiritually mature. The city we were in was arranged in blocks, like the blueprint of the New Jerusalem. Every block had 1 or more temples on it and people were busily going about doing temple work. I remember that everyone was wearing white and that there were huge gates and a wall surrounding this city. Everything was at total peace inside the walls. Im not aware of what was on the outside. The dream was definitely of the spirit because I awoke with the spirit burning in my heart.

I relate to the people who state that they see the signs of the second coming in their dreams but are at total peace and awe. My patriarchal blessing says that I "will have JOY as I witness the preparations for the second coming of Christ". Im sure that there are going to be very terrible things to happen on Earth but I believe that as people stay close to Christ and utilize the priesthood and other forms of Gods help, we can actually find joy in knowing what this all really is. Its the opening act, preparing the world to usher in the most peaceful and happy time the world has ever known, with Christ as our king and government. Yes, I think many people will suffer and die, but after all is said and done, it will be but a moment of pain and an eternity of happiness.

Ever since I was about 8 years old I have always had the feeling that Christ would return in 2017 when I was 33. I always felt, even when there were other prophets leading the church, that President Monson would be the Prophet to usher in the second coming. I never knew where I got those numbers but have been telling everyone since I was a child that is when I think it will happen. I have no evidence to support that claim other than when I was about 18 in the year 2002 or 03, I had a stake president, who I know is very attuned to the spirit because he has done some very great things and is now an area authority seventy, give a talk on when he believes the second coming will occur. Because he is a great scriptorian he used only the scriptures to come up with this date claiming that man may not know the day nor the hour, but they can know the month and the year. He used all of the information the Lord has given in the scriptures and came up with the year 2017 as the year of the second coming of christ.

I don't claim to be right, but this is a forum for all to share their ideas and dreams. I do pray that all the pure in heart will be spared suffering in the days of tribulation, especially children. In my own selfish mind I really hope things do change and soon because I cannot bear the thought of my children attending school and having to learn the ways of this world. I fear they will be lost.

Thanks to everyone who has shared their dreams. I am amazed and really enjoy reading them. I have been praying lately to know what to expect in my little section of the world (Alberta Canada) but I haven't got anything yet. If anyone in this forum is from here and had dreams or knows of anyone who has, please send me in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment