THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

VISIONS OF GLORY: ONE MAN'S ASTOUNDING ACCOUNT OF VISIONS OF THE LAST DAYS

I would like to thank the folks who are giving input via the comments section and personal e-mails that make this blog so much better than one man's ramblings.  If you have not been reading the comments, they are often the treat in the chewy middle of this whole affair - sometimes much better than the post itself.  I have put the title up of the book on Amazon that can be apparently pre-ordered

  CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:  

 http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Glory-Mans-Astonishing-Account/dp/1462111181

and I am doing it today for myself (sorry, Hon.  Another gift I will have to wrap, put under the tree and give to myself from you on Christ mass morning....). 

Listing the blog piece by the book title will make it within the top five on a Google search - and drive traffic to this site, where they can find info to order the book for a sweet Christ mass present.  For the brother that wondered how he can get his close family on board with him in preparing, this may be the key.  In so doing, they may also have the opportunity to hear one more person's perspective on the wanderings that have led me to the point I and my family are at in our lives - and find that second, affirming witness that this man is not completely off his rocker.  As I said before, I have never had a near-death experience or open day vision.  I do have the occasional dream - which is highly symbolic but not literal.  As someone who worries like a banchee (thanks for that physical tendency, Mom....), I would probably die of a heart attack if I were to see it in all its raw-ness.  So, I am given impressions and occasionally say stuff that is off the wall - that happens.  So, just below the surface of seeing things spelled out in all their horror, I have an innate sense of what is going to happen that often reads like a book - if I am in a humble (attributing), prayerful and pondering spirit.  Having things delivered to me in that revelatory light keeps me sane, but aware of the next move coming my direction so I can lead my family.  Many people (including my wife), have asked how to develop that innate sense.  All I can say, is you have to seek, then knock in order to find.  Some days, I never stop praying or having a prayerful heart for the entire day - even while I am working or driving down the road.  It is sort of an open dialogue between me and my Lord that I regain focus on as time and circumstance permits during the day, but the spirit of which never leaves my heart.  Its much like having the phone off the receiver laying on the table and dialed in to your best friend, you know the receiver is not hung up, and as you can, walk over put it up to your ear and resume the conversation. And the One you are communicating to is always there ready to receive your input or pleading - and you, always in a state of readiness to listen, hear and obey.

Last night I again listened to the recording provided from "unblogmysoul" and made a laundry list of things that the speaker and I were on the same page with.  As I said in a comment on a previous post, listening to that hour of information was like turning on a light in a room that I had been wandering in for years - bumping around in the dark and having a feel for everything in the room, but not having seen it in some level of clarity and brilliance.  Due to not having seen it clearly in the darkness of the night, I have kept many things back that I have not shared - because the only other witness I have had is the Spirit and the law of witnesses was not in effect up to that point.  Now, I can write some of the things I have had in my heart - that you have already heard in that recording, but from another affirming perspective.

Along with discussing other ways to prepare for what is coming, future posts will outline the other information I have not shared up to this point, as it relates to what is said in that recording.

I will outline the laundry list I made when I get a chance.  I am very excited about this because, even though it seems like I let it all hang out on this blog, there is so much more and I have been holding back.  My concern is that readers woodnotbelieveit.  Even my family, with no other witness, would sometimes complain about the method to the madness - kids complaining that we literally had 5 tons of grain, but no trip to Disneyland and that "we are not like other people" - pointing out the obvious freak show.....  My only response is a little disgust and a prayer that eyes would be opened.  In reading the Lehi story last February, many barbs were thrown my way for being a "visionary" fool for having led them into the "wilderness" away from the things they were familiar and comfortable with.  It is hard to be a teenager - and have a dad like me....  My wife has even had a "Saraiatic" moment or two.  So, a second witness is a welcome relief for me - and I am hoping to have that witness sealed in their hearts.  And it sounds as if the speaker in the recording was supremely glad to get it off his chest, as well.

The one thing I will say here is this:  that West Coast earthquake I have been frothing at the mouth about for years, is ONE BIG MOMMA!!!  So big, it unzips the Wasatch fault from Baja all the way north into the Snake River Valley.  They are connected.  So big, it makes tidal waves on the GSL that even swamp the two lower floors of the SL Temple and the Conference Center, as Sarah Menet pointed out.  So bad, it takes two years to travel what could now be driven in 15 hours - because the roads are so broken up - the entire face of the land being changed.  Waves off the Pacific so large, they slosh into the Inland Empires of Eastern Washington/Oregon and Central and Southern California.  I write this now from 600' elevation within 7 miles of those same waters....

A second thing I have been thinking is about a previous thread about the path the 10 tribes will take on their return being thru Cardston - and saying that I launch this stuff and then wait and the answer always comes in.  Apparently, I can check that one off as good to go from what this brother said in the recording.  I had an e-mail from a brother in Cardston that says that there was a recent visit from a GA who said that that Stake has the highest percentage of HT/VT/Temple attendance, etc in the Church - which is not a boasting point, just a good indicator of whether or not people are doing what they need to be doing in preparing for the next step in a Zion society.  There will be two routes that Saints returning to Jackson will take, the "Horseshoe Route" for those in the south - and the "North Missouri River Route" for others.  How interesting is that?  The area in the middle may be so busted up that it will not be possible to get thru - and not a big enough body of surviving Saints there to make it safe, or feasible.  My wife is working with the Stake YW Presidency to plan our trek - which I plan on being a part of next summer.  There is a reason (other than Pioneer appreciation) that we do this peculiar thing.  All I can say is, invest in good hiking shoes.  Around two years ago at a sale at a Sporting Goods store, I invested in some of the best hiking shoes for the sizes I expected the kids to be at when they would need them.  Then I bought a bunch in between - there will be many others who will need to have something on their feet if they do not fit our kids' feet.  I filled the back of the station wagon with the boxes - and the clerks were bewildered at my shopping spree.  I just smiled at him and said I was a Scoutmaster - which was 100% true at the time.  Now I know for sure those will be needed.

I also had another e-mail from another gal who is a nurse in the midwest who apparently has a Zion spirit - and interest in what is coming.  To many people who have been wondering, pondering, waiting for the right impetus, I say WHY NOT GATHER NOW? - if that is what the Spirit has been prodding to do for some time.  In the case of that nurse, there are alot of those types of jobs in Kalispell and the area around Cardston/Lethbridge is booming - as is much of Alberta, from the tar sands oil boom that could last the next 20-50 years.  Soon enough, you will be stuck where you are at with no financial ability to do it, then no physical ability to do it and will have to deal with the consequences.  If you have been prompted to stay where you are, then that is where you should be.  I receive revelation for no one but me - and those I serve.  But I do have to ask, WHY NOT NOW!?! as opposed to sometime later?

I have enough info I want to share - that could keep me busy for the next year on this blog.  I promise I will disgorge myself of it in the coming months.  I am so excited to finally be able to do it with some level of confidence!


10 comments:

  1. Hello and happy Thursday! You know, the Spirit has whispered things like that to me as well. Within the last 1 year the Spirit has whispered to me the same kinds of things as you. Have an extra pair of tennis shoes at all times. Get a pair of hiking shoes (which btw I have never had an interest in owning) and WATERPROOF WARM SNOW BOOTS! I also have been prompted to ensure I have enough warm winter clothing and long johns along with a years supply of clothes. Now, I am sure there is a reason for the Spirit to inform me to obtain such things. I have all but the hiking shoes. But, I will be getting them soon. I listened to the audio that you provided as well and contemplated some things I have never considered. It was thought provoking to say the least. Also, DID YOU GET MY E-MAIL my friend?

    Thanks for all your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did. You are the nurse I was referring to in the post. I can put you in contact with our nursing friend who is also our neighbor - the rockstar of the Kalispell Stake preparedness corps. I was tied into a job site for medical jobs in the valley and its booming here. There are alot of retirees who need medical. They just added a multi-story operating theatre on the Kalispell Regional Medical Center which about doubled the size of that hospital. I agree with your clothing ideas - but I also say, Why suffer? The walk is intended to bring people closer to their Maker and to shock them out of the deep sleep. If you are awake enough and have enough faith to make the jump? Only you know the answer to that question. I do not. But I do have to ask the question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested to know more about the cardston stake being in the top. I am not in the cardston stake and I would say nay to that. But it may just be what i see in cardston. My brother lives there but he's definitely not on board with prepping and doing his hometeaching etc.Slacker!! I am in a neighboring stake in the area. Although many in the area are into prepping at least to the church degree. I would like to be doing much more beyond that. I really dig that you got all those shoes. I wish I had the means to do the same types of things with my prepping.Don't be afraid to let it out. I think we need to. We need to proslitize prepping and becoming a zion people. we need to be making our calling and election sure. I for sure am not there, but i am really working on the full personal revelation part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things may indeed by dismal in Cardston, I can tell you that you only have to be mediocre to be "at the top of the heap". HT stats are terrible within the Church, reflecting quite a bit of apathy. Collectively, we are running the opposite way from a Zion society - thus the need for a purge.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. After listening to the Spencer talk twice and ordering the book, I'm looking forward to your future blogs discussing many different topics surrounding his NDE. I can see why you are so excited... so much is now tied together that I have also read from other sources. It's very motivating and confirming. We are excited to sell our home here in Nova Scotia and move to the Cardston area. We feel an absolute confirmation in this. There are others here who are starting to feel the same. Your blog is GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good grief! If it were a snake it would have bit me right on the nose. Funny, I didn't catch it the first time I read it. I wonder where I was when I was reading? (lol lol lol).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I am going to have to ding you for skimming, Kimberly.... :)

    I get constantly dinged for it by my wife. I really double down on details when I find a nugget, otherwise, I skim like mad trying to get thru crazy amounts of material. I miss alot of gold dust, however, in the search for nuggets....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kimberly, remember what was spoken by the prophet at this last general conference. Never, ever, ever ever ignore or delay a spiritual prompting when it is given to you. That being said, my husband and I heeded the impressions which were ever-increasing in urgency to strategically relocate our family while it was still possible to do so. (Possible as in not attracting official attention or having to obtain official permission, having the financial means to move as fuel prices continue to rise, possible as in being under the radar because it hasn't been turned on yet.) Have things been easy since the move? No. It's actually been a hard road. But the impression given my husband is the one which remains as the anchor: we could have stayed and he (and presumably I?) would have been fine... but not our posterity. For our family, living within the Cardston Temple District has been the lodestar. While I give props to Iraq and others who are gathering to the Flathead, please also consider the lesser-loved eastern front... where the need for medical professionals - especially among the children of Lehi- is so screaming out loud, I am surprised the whole world can't hear it. Native Americans die earlier than any other ethnic group in the United States. Suicide is a rising problem among their youth. I am waiting for them to quit looking back as Lot's wife (see Jeffrey R Holland's BYU speech about that) and start looking back to the Book of Mormon so that they can look forward, finally, because they finally see and can understand who they really are. It isn't about the loss of their lands and culture to the whites. It is about the RESTORATION of who and what they were and still are as spelled out in the Book of Mormon. They only have to believe that and stop believing the lie (Moses 5:13).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Katie. You have been given those impressions for a reason, I am sure of it. My logical mind told me to look to the East side of the Rockies and in Cardston, itself. My wife and I went to the temple praying and fasting, but the Lord wanted us just over the hill for some reason. We will know soon enough. For as many people on this side of the hill that are prepared, there are far too many who are not, so we have prepared with the expectation of 50, maybe more. The reality is, those who are not even prepared enough to make it here, simply will not make it; it is a sifter. My sister on the West coast, who thinks I am a fool, may not make it that far. Yes, they have a 4wd truck with a 25 foot camper, but have not considered the many things said on being able to get there in the conditions that will exist at that time. Others who are of a prepared mind, will make it that far, but will have nothing, and will need to be succored. Many people will need a way-station on their way over to where the majority are gathered. I am constantly hearing stories of people that are being positioned for that very reason - some to help the Saints as they move from Cardston to the final destination - many years after the event and the stragglers have been gathered in for the final push. So, for each person, follow the Spirit and learn to rely implicitly on it - for that is the only way you will have to operate when all that was familiar and normal is yanked out from under you in the coming years.



      I will post those stories in the future

      Delete
    2. Yes, I very much remember that talk! I was recently offered a job up in Northern Indianapolis that I turned down. It was a decent opportunity I suppose. But, I prayed about it and contemplated it, and one afternoon when I was taking an evening walk felt like at this moment I was working in the right place, at the right time, living in the right area for now at least. I remember when I moved here about 3 years ago. The moment I walked into the room I knew without a doubt this was where I was supposed to be (for now anyway.) You are right about the children of Lehi. I think of them from time to time. There are times that I wonder if there isn't something more I could do, you know, being a nurse and all, and the Native American population having so many issues with diabetes, high blood pressure, and alcohol etc.

      Delete