THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, October 15, 2012

THE COMING FINANCIAL COLLAPSE

I was talking with a Brother in Kalispell the other week.  He is a career military man who had holdings in California and Florida that went bad and he had no cash left.  He was lamenting that he did not have enough money to do what he needed to do to build his gun business.  I asked him if he had any retirement accounts - which he said he did (enough to retire shortly).  I said, "Wait, you are here because you believe this country is on the brink of collapse and war and you are holding onto your retirement accounts??".  I couldn't believe how ridiculous that sounded.  People think there will be anything left after what is coming is over?  They either have not read their prophecies correctly, do not believe them if they have, or have not applied the first ounce of logic to their thinking.  Babylon WILL FALL.  Our current money system is part of that.  There will be nothing left of it.  Trade largely will cease in this country.  Financial institutions will be done.  The best place we can put our money is first into being current with our tithing/fast offerings, getting our food storage in order, paying off consumer debt, then our homes and THEN going on that vacation or buying that big-screen.  We have a marxist who has already said he will nationalize retirements and 401Ks.  All that will end up in the black hole of this country's debt - stolen by who knows who.  It will go the way of our SS.  GONE - in the RED - ZIPPO.  I did liquidate - and I am darned glad its not going to waste or to someone who, like the lamanites who plagued the Nephites, sought to live off of their hard work.  I would rather share it in the form of food storage with those in Zion than to give it to the idlers who infest our once great nation.

Get it now and utilize it to do what you have been commanded to do ^^^^.  If you want to know how I cleaned out my 401K as a 45 year old, just hit the like button below and I will pass it on.  I had to threaten and coerce people who controlled what was legally mine.  I stopped short of having to get a lawyer - but it was a sweet day when I got the check.  I invested it in something I can eat, wear, shelter my family or stay warm with.  Alot better than in an account "somewhere" with empty promises to pay at some point in the future that I do not believe will exist - because this nation will not follow basic good principle.


3 comments:

  1. For the last four years, I have followed the blogs of some very smart, accomplished, and aware people. A forward thinking liberal jew, a bold conservative catholic woman, an ultra conservative mormon political analyst, and many other voices in the wilderness. The one thing they ALL have in common is their absolute belief that the USA is heading off a finacial cliff that will ultimatley bring unbeliveable hardship and suffering to its citizens. That wake up call is sounding from every corner from those who know what's happening. There is every reason why we as a people should be actively engaged in escaping the bondage of debt, and in getting prepared spiritually, temporally, mentally, and emotionally.... there is no excuse.... because people....it will happen.

    The Nova Scotian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nova scotian....

    Would you mind sharing the links to the blogs you mentioned. I always enjoy reading informed bloggers.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. I would love to do a post on those if you would share them!

      Delete