THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SPIKE IN BOYS RIGHT BEFORE MAJOR CONFLICT

Wow, I would love to find out more about this (from LDSFF):

This thread reminds me of something that I noticed a few years ago, but had not though of lately. Around the year 2005 I was teaching art classes in an elementary school. That year was an unusual school year in that some of my classes had very disproportioned boy to girl ratios. The numbers were extreme, for example in one class there were 14 boys to 4 girls. Some of the other teachers were noticing the same thing in their classes. One of the teachers had remarked that sometimes before a great war more boys than girls were born. I remembered thinking that it was really odd. These children would now be around the age of 15. I'm not sure if it means anything at all, but it did seem odd.

The preschool class my 4 yr old attends has 10 boys and 2 girls.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Emily, that is LDS Freedom Forum. Don't go there, it is a black hole of time.... My wife found out about it and even left her beloved Denver Snuffer for the foray on LDSFF. There are some anti's lurking there - and I took opportunity to roast them back in August....mostly cleaned them out. I got myself kicked off twice by the moderators for using too much flame on them. lol

      Delete
  2. Do you recommend the prepping forum called AVOW, A voice of Warning? Roger K Young started it and then sold it off. He writes still but is mostly on his other web site but membership is not free, they both cost dollars. I recently joined LDSFF and am sad to hear this opinion about anti's. I have been impressed with what you have written here. Marion

    ReplyDelete