THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, October 26, 2012

BEING LED, NOT KNOWING BEFOREHAND WHITHER I SHOULD GO

The reason I was so jazzed about the previous post on the recording by Spencer is that he talked about some group of Saints being led to Cardston - and then implied that they would then follow the Ten Tribes down into Jackson County once that area had been swept clean.  The book I am getting very soon, will confirm that with a little more detail fleshed in.  I take what he had to say with 100% certainty - partly because it rings true with my personal revelation and it rings true with everything I have read on the matter from the earliest sayings to the latest I can find.

Here is the contents of a previous post of mine from 2011 where I talked about coming into the Flathead valley and the impression I was given at that time.  We have some friends who have moved to the East side of the Divide (where little damage will occur - compared to the rest of the West) and are looking at being there as a way point for when the hordes come thru trying to escape the damage and chaos further west.  Hopefully they have a place for me to pitch my tent.....

Hope you enjoy it:

GLOBAL CHAOS AND SOLS GUARDISTO'S VISION

Sols Guardisto had an interesting vision that I came across after an unusual set of circumstances. My wife and I had been in Utah for some sort of family function and we had been told about how beautiful the Flathead Valley area was by someone we trusted in her family. They were from Jackson Hole, WY and said Kalispell was beautiful....

I was all ears - and we were in the market for some land at the time that we could afford to build on and get completely out of debt (before I really got as radical as I am now). So, with no kids in tow on that trip, we decided to head north up I-15 and go check it out.

As we were driving into the valley at the north end of the lake, I told my wife as I pointed to Glacier National Park, "If we decide to live here, one day we will have to cross those mountains on foot and join the Saints over in Cardston, AB" (much like the VonTrapps crossed the Alps on foot - and I later found out that the kids incidentally settled in that very valley - weird, huh?). My statement was truly random and I surprised myself when I said it. It made an impression on me and I mentioned it to my bishop back home who is/was very preparedness minded - to which he said, "Oh, you will be very interested in what I have about the Cardston Temple." Next time I saw him he handed me a copy of the Sols Guardisto vision. I thought it was pretty odd stuff - but it did mention the Saints gathering to Cardston in their tribulation - and that it would be free from the geological upheavals that I have since come to believe will surely come upon us.

Anyone that knows the history of Glacier National Park knows that the mountains that are about 25 miles deep were chaotically piled up there in about two weeks - and that according to the geologists that claim it takes millions of years for anything to form (and I would include with that - an intelligent thought in their clouded minds....). I have since come to the conclusion that the reason that we will have to go on foot is that the roads/bridges, etc will be so broken as to be impassable by vehicle. For some time, I thought it would be due to lack of fuel and social breakdown - but I now discount that in light of what geological upheaval I think may be coming - which aligns with what Sols had to say:

I saw the international world war automatically break down, and national revolutions occur in every country and complete the work of chaos and desolation. I saw geological disturbances occur, which helped in this work as if it were intended to do so. I saw the Cardston Temple preserved from all this geological upheaval. I saw the international boundary line disappear as these two governments broke up and dissolved into chaos. I saw race rioting upon this American continent on a vast scale.


The then Temple President, Edward J Wood submitted it to Church leadership at the time and they put their stamp of approval on the vision even though Sols was not a member of the Church at the time she had the vision during the Temple open house. We are in for some very interesting times ahead! Buckle up!

If I had to choose a place to be during the next massive earthquake, it would be on the eastern front of the Rockies near a large body of Saints and above 2500 feet elevation and away from anything that represents a fault line.... Denver is out, so is anyplace in Wyoming, so I am stuck with Eastern Montana just south of the border.... Giddyup!

No comments:

Post a Comment