THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

THROWING AN ELECTION - AMERICAN STYLE

Okay, I have not snoped this, but a friend on FB found this and I cannot believe it could be true. 

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/21/cbs-news-affiliate-calls-2012-presidential-race-for-barack-obama-weeks-ahead-of-election/

Although, I have a deep current of cynicism about the true freedom of democracy in this nation.  Here is what I posted on FB:

I have not completely trusted our electoral process in years. I was a missionary in Brazil in 1988 when a communist Lula Ignacio Da Silva was running for the first presidential election in 20+ years (before that, it was a military junta). Lula was ahead of his opponent by a wide margin - it was clear he would win in a landslide and on the promises that he would divide the entire Amazon rain forest into 10 acre plots and divide it up among the poor classes. The US did not want him in there. An entire carrier group pulled into Rio because the main carrier needed "repairs". It was there for two weeks until the elections were over and then the battle group steamed away. I have talked to Special Ops folks who were (part of that carrier group and) positioned in key areas in the country to do some "persuading". Two weeks later, Lula lost the election and life just went on as normal. No one even saw the connection - too busy with futbol and other sports and all the other distractions. The US threw the election - there is no such thing as freedom in this world. Who "they" want in, "they" will have instated..... Simple as that - and it makes me mad as hell.....
As a side note, Romney will win. He has to in order to make the prophecies of race rioting and Mormons being driven from city to city all work out. This country is toast. I hate to say it, but after the rioting and complete economic collapse occurs, we are done.

The Stake President of the Kalispell area spoke to the adults Saturday night and said we need to batten our hatches for what is coming - and that there will be ample opportunities for service.  I do not get the idea that he is a "gloom and doomer" like me - but I get the feeling that he had received inspiration for our Stake that is accurate and prescient.

Pretty exciting - and scary in other ways.  I think of the crush of refugees that will fill the homes in the valley at some point soon.  We will have to re-create the miracle of the loaves and the fishes to fill the mouths.  More people to work in the garden, the way I see it.  No more weeding - there will be plenty of hands!


3 comments:

  1. This is a must hear video from watchdog.

    http://usawatchdog.com/massive-foreclosures-after-election-fabian-calvo/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of what was said in Sunday's stake conference session (regional conference broadcast to 58 stakes in WY, MT and ID) in this context? I thought Elder Russell M. Nelson's comments were very significant, but I will mention two. 1.) The comment about how the heart needs to become stronger. Heart=us, of this region, in the context of Jacob 5:48 where heart=roots) 2.)"We can be a part of the gathering of Israel in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado. The gathering of Israel is happening now...lift, love and nourish them. They and we are to repent and deny ourselves of all ungodliness." To me, that was a confirmation or second witness about this area and the mission of those of us in the Church who are being drawn here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Katie. I can see where he was taking that analogy. The heart does indeed need strengthening.

    ReplyDelete