THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BOWING DOWN TO DUMB IDOLS - AND PRESIDENTS

This is not a political blog, but wow...... the following article explains alot about why this nation has abandoned Israel and had the president bowing down to foreign rulers instead of following proper international protocol that even my high school senior could easily figure out....

I respect many people I have gotten to know in the Muslim religion, but have little or no respect for most of its tenets as I imperfectly understand them.  I consider it a cheap knock-off of Judaism and consider the more radical elements a direct threat to western democracy as was Catholicism in the dark ages.  I consider the religion, as a whole, a direct threat to God's prophecies that must come to pass before Christ returns (the Golden Gate, Dome of the Rock, etc)   I will continue with the rant in saying that Joseph Smith was VERY respectful and tolerant of all other religions, EXCEPT Islam - unless he was not recorded correctly - which I highly doubt.

So to have a President groveling, showing mass indifference and even contempt toward Christianity and Israel/Judaism, my blood starts to boil and I wonder; until now.

This is the smoking gun, so to speak:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

May anyone but that man win the next election in a few short weeks.  Consequences be what they may.....

I don't care what his religion is, so long as he is not deceptive about it and so long as he does not turn his back on Israel, for that will bring the judgments of God on this nation or any other that does so.....

3 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with Joseph Smith talking about Islam. Do you have a quote with reference/source?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will provide the quote from TPJS. When I get a chance, I will post it, so that you do not have to keep checking back here.

    ReplyDelete