THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

AN AWESOME AUDIO HOUR FROM UNBLOG MY SOUL

Boy, I always say I try not to do too much plugging of other people's work, but it seems like that is mostly all I have done as of late.  I have had some great correspondence with some awesome people who are on the same page and pass stuff along.  I am VERY grateful for it.  There is a hastening as of late.  There is little time to get this info out there so that people can act upon it.  When the Spirit directs you, ACT QUICKLY AND DECISIVELY and do NOT give into doubt or uncertainty - you KNOW what the source of that is.

Here is something that I cannot recommend enough - a synopsis of pretty much all of what I have blogged here plus a bunch more on steroids.

This is pretty much off the charts - and I say that alot, but this REALLY is good stuff.  I may have that burning within me for days after having heard the audio - it lived up to the billing given it by the Brother that passed it along.  I need to get and read the book - and I am usually very careful of people hawking books - but there are some put out there for information and not to earn profits.  My wife has asked me why I do not put google ads on the blog - I could earn around $1,000 per year from them - and I simply believe that receiving anything for my efforts would grieve the Spirit of the Lord.  I hold others who have a message to that same level.  Those who have to publish and cover their costs plus a minimal amount to cover expenses is fine by me.  I really get concerned when I see those who make their living hawking books or materials based on their positions of power or what God has freely given them for a buck.  Many turn it back to a good cause - such as the missionary effort, or helping the poor and needy, but if I find that they have used it to indulge for themselves in lavishness in the things of the world, I regard them with caution (though I cannot truly judge).

Here it is - and I hope you find as much useful info in it as I did.  I find that it was like throwing a light on after bumbling around in the dark for years on end; having a feel for what is in the room, but never having seen it in full color and light:

CLICK LINK - AND TURN YOUR SPEAKERS ON

I plan on posting more later on once I can digest this all.  Truly remarkable stuff!

8 comments:

  1. That was a remarkable experience to listen to. I really want to read his book. May I have the title? Thank you for sharing these profound and motivating gems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book appears to be called, "Visions of Glory: One Man's Astounding Account of the Last Days" according to John Pontius' blog, dated July 26th, 2012. It may not be available yet. Somewhere in his blog he stated that it should be out for Dec. 1st, 2012, but probably only online then and in bookstores later.

      Delete
  2. I am going to dig thru this again and figure that out. Alot of info to dig thru and digest! Very grateful for it. It was an amazing affirmation of all the stuff this blog has been blathering about for the last couple of years, and much of what I have been hesitant to talk about publicly. I always like a second witness of some stuff before I go viral on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone asked the question as to whether John Pontius (author of Unblogmysoul blog where this info came from) was a member in good standing. I think he is according to this:

    http://deseretbook.com/auth/584/John_M_Pontius

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to Amazon and search for his two books on Zion and Calling and Election, they are well worth your time. He has published some of his essays and unpublished books on one of his websites http://followingthelight.org/books-and-essays/ and he is definitely in good standing with the Lord and His Church.

      Delete
  4. I would love the title of the book as well. Thank you for the post. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For those interested, I found this on Amazon...

    http://www.amazon.com/Visions-Glory-Mans-Astonishing-Account/dp/1462111181

    Its a pre-order page for "Visions of Glory: One Man's Astounding Account of the Last Days"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for that, jjdugan. Can hardly wait to get my TWO copies. One for me, one for loaning out....

    ReplyDelete