THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, October 22, 2012

THE MILLENNIAL MODEL FOR LIVING

I posted this on LDSFF - some thoughts of what to look forward to:



I will say this here. God's millennial system (as pointed out by Joseph) after the land has been swept clean, is to have all people living off the land on platted towns. Social/cultural/religious/gov't centers in the middle with the housing on small plots with gardens around them, surrounded by the larger fields on the outskirts. As soon as that one town reaches its size maturity of the model (probably a Stake), a division is made and the next one is established (I think it will be similar to what the Hutterites do in their models of expansion and division).

Remember that travel will not be a burden as it is today - so you will be able to visit with anyone you desire when you need to, regardless of the location. I think this is the spirit of what Thomas was saying. All else is construct and artificial by the adversary to confuse and cause those who are distracted to waste their time and not fill their full measure. I have wasted 25 years of my life chasing after the other stuff trying to get some land that I can do what I need to on it. Now that I finally have it, I can begin to live the way I think I need to; complete the vision in my head and be a "full" person and raise my family the way it should be raised. Having sufficient land is the key.

MORE INFO ON THE SUBJECT (CLICK)    http://www.library.cornell.edu/Reps/DOCS/smith.htm

Satan's plan was always to drive people to larger and larger cities where crime, vice, anonymity, control reign supreme and where charity, concern, less control, etc often fall by the wayside and where any vestiges of the patriarchal system could be wiped out (remember the lessons of Lot and Abraham).  I think we will be pleasantly surprised at how simple and beautiful things will be during the Millennium. I, for one, absolutely cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment