THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

PREPARATION FOR RACE RIOTING??

Just got this from LDS AVOW (A Voice Of Warning) - a fringie LDS prepper site that does have alot of good info - and alot of wild-eyed people.  Yes, that coming from me.....

Anyway, I thought it was a good little piece of info if verifiable:

 
Funny (not) thing happened today at the gun show.... (young blacks buying weapons?)

I went to the Crossroads gun show today in Las Vegas to replenish my ammo and other supplies. I saw something that I hadn't seen before in the years I've been going to these shows: a lot of young black people. They came in pairs. As I was leaving, I met up with my friend who was staffing the Vietnam Veterans table. I asked him about it. He assured me that I was not seeing things. He, too, had been watching all day and noticed the same thing. He said they came in pairs, bought guns and .. (Read More)

3 comments:

  1. I cannot see the rest of the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, neither could I. That is how LDSAVOW teases you into buying their subscriptions. They dangle the carrot hoping you are desperate enough to buy a 3 month or 12 months subscription from them. I cannot stand info that is for sale. I much rather like the donation route using paypal. Hype and sensationalism to make money really give me a bad taste in the mouth. Begging for money on the other hand - I am into that. I have teenagers - I know the drill all too well....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness there is no hype or sensationalism on this blog..... I am WAY above any of that....

    ReplyDelete