THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

RECEIVING ANSWERS IN THE LORD'S TIME

One thing I have come to rely upon - is to test the Lord in faith.  Not to bait Him, just to ask a question or place a need before Him and allow the miracle to happen.

A post a few weeks ago illustrates this point:

http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-path-10-tribes-will-take-as-they.html

In the comments below that post, K.C. asked me to basically back that wild 10 Tribes statement up, if I could and I said the following:

   Wow - it is like hitting a brick wall trying to corroborate any of this stuff. I usually just sit on it and wait and stuff shows up. It may seem like I am ignoring folks - but I am doing the usual wait n see until something pops into view. I did a search on Chicken Hill Souix Sacred Site and only got this "1927 There is a large encampment of Indians at Chicken Hill for their 5-day July Fourth Celebration." Not very productive for a google search, I have to say.... I have tried to dig up more information on the Ghost Dance and got about the same kind of response...... The Indians are a pretty secretive bunch, really. The more maligned a group is, the more they keep to themselves. When they end up as top dogs after the cleansing, it will blow the mind of the average person, me included.....

"I am doing the usual wait and see until something pops into view." 

Truly something has - the conference that John Pontius put on was around the same time I made that statement at the end of September - and I am so excited to have something which backs up that random statement I made so many years ago about crossing over into Alberta (similar to the Von Trapps). I am going out on a limb here, but I have a building level of confidence in the rest of that collection of random statements made in that post.

So many decades ago, when I asked the question on the age of the two prophets who would die in Jerusalem - I was given my answer almost immediately.  When asking how old I would be when I would be called over - nearly immediately.  God does not fail us when we ask in faith, believing we will receive.  I love that principle - and have no question that He will provide for us - if its right. 

Some that are not right - or we are not ready for, may take months and years.  I have a few of them and expect that it could be decades before I receive satisfaction - or when I have readied myself and will not be damned for having not acted on the answer once it has been received.

2 comments:

  1. I always wondered if the statement "They are two prophets that are to be raised up to the Jewish nation in the last days" meant that the 2 prophets would be raised in the Jewish nation and live and grow up in Israel or not. What are your thought?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was your answer to the ages of the two prophets?

    Joe

    ReplyDelete