THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, July 5, 2014

TIME TO GATHER YARROW!

I am in Cardston today for an installment of the Wood Zone Conference this coming Sunday evening.

Please get the word out to any one in the area that you know.  My television ads may not be doing the trick.....

Can I tell you that I believe the only area where I have been where I feel the curse of a telestial earth is mostly displaced is right here in the Cardston/Magrath/Lethbridge area?  I have never seen such blessed fields of grain and lush abundance.  It is naturally watered - ponds and streams abounding - truly an amazing scene. 

I spent most of the day in Lethbridge getting my citizenship app together at an immigration law office.  I learned many interesting things about coming to this side of the border, while there.  I would love to share the info if there are enough "likes" on the post to justify it.  One thing that was a bonus was that the attorney that I talked to is also LDS and a Bishop.  It took me many attempts calling around on Thursday afternoon to get his info - so I figure the Lord had a purpose in us meeting.

We spent the first half hour going over paperwork and getting the proper documents notarized and then I spilled the beans as to my interest in the citizenship - the coming difficulties.  He was largely receptive (although the arms were folded for about half of what I had to tell him), but asked a question that I could not nail down definitively for him; Why has this not come down from the top?  Basically, what would give me the right to open my trap in lieu of the Brethren opening discourse on the matter and sounding the alarm.  My best answer is simply that they have tried to talk to the general membership of the Church.  I asked a question back to the effect of how many of the members in his ward were keeping their storage up to date, have some kind of garden going on, out of debt, paying an honest tithe and going frequently to the temple?  I am sure that the truth is somewhere in the order of 10-20% of the ward - basically those in the backbone of auxiliary leadership. 

My guess is that they simply are not going to waste their breath.  In reality, no one has listened and obeyed in the past, so why cast more pearls before swine?  I have found that the best people I have met are the ones that read the blog (those who are watching and waiting).  Many others are indeed nice people, but not ones that I would like to hang out with.  I would have acquaintance with them in a ward setting, but would not gravitate toward them naturally.  I do not do well with people who are floofy or polished.  I just like genuine, down to earth people who are good on the inside.  I think the Lord does, as well - looking on the countenance instead of the Gucci.....

Anyway, my host here in Cardston mentioned that he saw an herbalist out gathering yarrow along the highway, and my "Awaken to our Awful Situation" FB peep posted the following link to her FB page along with some great discussion on the use of yarrow:

http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.ca/2011/01/overflowing-scourge-would-you-like-to.html?m=1

Maybe it is time to hit the fields around the farm and see what is growing.  There is a reason it is here in the mountains and BY warned the Saints to learn the use of it.  Apparently, BY's father was an herbalist - which was part of the reason for his pushing of  the learning of this knowledge.

I used to laugh at the hippies growing up who were into this kind of thing.  Now I may find myself out in the middle of a field harvesting the herbs.....  Seriously, getting old and having to eat some crow now and again is starting to bother me.....


3 comments:

  1. Baffling that so many members think that the GAs are going to announce calamity to the general public months or years in advance. They didn't announce the impending Haiti quake for those saints. They didn't announce an upcoming tsunami for Indonesia. They aren't going to announce it here, either. Their role is to prepare the saints by preaching and administering the gospel, and help us through the trials. God will warn the righteous on many levels, including at the family level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diatomaceous earth food grade, good to keep around. It kills bacteria,yeast,mold in the body. Farmers use for their animals. Cheap !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might spread some herbal seeds like Echinacea, Calendula or Lavender along the highway, pastures and neighboring fields. Makes the roadside pretty. Most will grow naturally and are hearty plants.

    You don't have enough room in your local garden for them all.

    Do a google on 'texas wildflowers' and see what you get.

    ReplyDelete