THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, July 7, 2014

CARDSTON CONFERENCE - SPENCER NEEDS TO COME TO CARDSTON

We had a great conference last night.  Great venue and it went well for me, when I was able to stay on track.....  So many things to say, and so little focus......  So little time.

Many great people were in attendance - a nucleus of people that have the desire to "git 'r dun".   Several were way ahead of me in preparation and desire.  I was there looking for visionaries - people of the caliber of Spencer of Visions of Glory.  Indeed, there was a fellow who kept nodding his head at every point of the presentation that, for the most part, would have average members of the Church rolling their eye balls.  I went up to him afterwards and we chatted for several minutes.

He has seen all the same stuff that Spencer has seen.  The cleansing will be general in this area, as it will be in other areas of the Church.  No one will be immune due to their location.  The only immunity that will be had will be the inoculation given through the Spirit - that through righteous living.  This is the most important "prep" one can have.  Next are food, water, fuel (heat and cooking), shelter and sanitation.  There seemed to be one of each speciality in attendance.  Our next meeting will be one where we bring each of these specialties together to teach others how to "git r dun".

One sister that was there is married to a fellow that went to school with my mother in the one-room school house out in Beezer.  A very spry guy even at his age.  I was born of goodly parents.  There is great comfort in that statement.  I know my mother and young son that passed away over a decade ago are spurring us on from beyond the veil.  Someone at the conference made the statement that this presentation and information is what they were looking for.  It has been nearly 15 years in coming to get to this point.  I am grateful for the journey.

I have a request for those who know Spencer personally.  Will you please request of him that I would like to invite him to tour Cardston, visit the temple and spend some time with these wonderful people?  I am not kidding when I say that some of the best blood of Israel has been secreted away here and that his assessment of Cardston (as humble a place as it is - a very small town), is spot on.  If he has the time, it would be an honor to have him as our guest and to show him around for a few days.  After July 20th, I will have plenty of time to participate in this desire of mine.  He will have a place to stay - and, if he desires, we can fly him up to Kalispell on a direct flight from SLC.  If expense is a concern, it will be taken care of.  He will be personally driven from the airport to spend time in Cardston.  My sponsor is a blog reader and member of a Bishopric in a local ward.  Between he and I, we can come up with a venue that can seat several hundred people (similar to what was had last night) and food can be provided in some sort of a potluck setting.  All that is needed is his time and desire to come up; all else will be taken care of.  I am quite certain that he wants not more attention than he has already gotten and does not want to be on par with Joan Rivers or some other celebrity, but I have heard the tapes of the Unblog Conference and I do not doubt his desire to come see this amazing little town, if he has not already.  I would like him to meet the other visionaries that are here and to compare notes.

I will add an installment on Cree prophecy and what I have further learned on the Ten Tribes while up here.  It will blow the mind.  It started with an EQ lesson in church and a reading of Malachi Ch. 3 and 4.  It will go from there.

If you would like a copy of the presentation e-mailed to you, please send your e-mail address and I will do my best to get it to you.  My e-mail is:  thewoodzonemailbag@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment