THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

MOST EFFICIENT STOVES AS FAR AS FUEL USAGE GOES

I have these three items and I recommend everyone here spend the few hundred dollars required to get them.  They could come in handy in a big way soon:

http://www.amazon.com/StoveTec-Double-Stainless-Steel-Super/dp/B00F9AAEZC/ref=pd_sim_sg_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0XR5DQXN5D68CDSYH4GN

 http://www.amazon.com/StoveTec-Stainless-Steel-Water-Pasteurizer/dp/B008H5VI92

For making bread atop a camp wood stove:

https://www.google.com/search?q=coleman+wood+stove+oven&client=firefox&hs=ZvJ&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=rknHU6ixH4OHogSb8ILwDQ&ved=0CFIQ7Ak&biw=1173&bih=880

An excellent large-space wood stove that the oven can sit atop - and it heats water in the side water jacket:

http://tentsmiths.com/tent-camp-accessories/stoves.html
 

3 comments:

  1. thank for the suggestions...picked up all three on amazon! bring it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMERGENCY SHELTER - Now, I've been camping in a tent many times in my life. I do find camping quite enjoyable. However, I've always come home and relaxed in a better atmosphere... simply more creature comforts. When camping, I've found that the bigger tents are more enjoyable because I don't have to crawl in and out of them. I do like to stand up. I also don't like sleeping on the ground... I have a cot. Also, I think we can learn allot from the military folks here. There are the ongoing jokes about the difference between how a Grunt lives and Air force folks... I'm one of the Air force folks... and yes we did have a FLOOR and a REFRIGERATOR in our tent.

    One of the other things which happens during camping is rain. Cooking or eating out side during a rain storm is not what I particularly like to do. To put this into perspective, the more creature comfort the better. Therefore, a small tent to me is just that... a camping or emergency tent. I certainly don't want to live in one for more than a week. I would advise you to get the LARGEST YOU CAN.

    TEMPORARY SHELTER - To me a motor home or travel trailer would be the next best thing and contain all you needed.

    The third best would be to follow the military and use a larger shelter structure. I know that some of these structures are quite expensive, however, I've found an exception. For the price of about a medium to large tent you can purchase a canvas covered carport.

    Now, before you say that is ridiculous, let me explain. I've camped in one for a week. It was a 10 x 20 foot one. It was roomy, you could stand up, you could have a group of friends sitting in camp chairs and was very comfortable. When it rained, there was plenty of room for a small table. I've been in one which had rugs on the ground and an actual door. To say the least it was very, very comfortable... like home. The only drawback I found was that it is not that portable. But for long term temporary shelter, longer than a week, it certainly was better than a small camping tent.

    AND YES, IV'E GOT ONE AND PLAN ON BUYING ANOTHER ONE.

    You might "think out of the box" and consider a Yurt.

    ReplyDelete