THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

THE NEED TO FREAK OUT UNDER CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES

I had a commenter mention that we should not freak out and just stay focused on Jesus.  Agreed - and that is precisely why I am freaking out.

It comes down to less-than-perfect ability to completely understand and act on what is being read in scripture.  I have read the following in Matthew 24 and find myself asking when exactly that point is for me and my family:
 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
 16 Then let them which be in Judæa flee into the mountains:
 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
I believe that the abomination desolation has occurred - so therefore, if  you live in Jerusalem or the analgous SLC (or those areas populated with the wicked), it is time to bust trail for the hills and get to a safe place where the "sins of Jerusalem" are not being committed; ie, the words of the Prophets are being heeded - because the tribulation (plagues, famine and fire) are going to consume the wicked who have cast the Prophets out (either literally, or figuratively).  So, if still amongst the wicked - and not in a safe place - by definition,  I need to freak out and run for it, per Jesus' words.  I think time is very short.  I was told to be underway by the July 4th timeframe.  As usual, I am a day late and a dollar behind - and I stumble about in this life, seeking the will of the Lord imperfectly in my journey.  As with the early Saints (and Adam and Eve, etc), I have been given commands that will only work perfectly if I am able to give it 100% all of the time.  In other words, with all things running at their optimum.  I have also been told to not run faster than I have strength - and such is the paradox of life.  In this lies the test.  In this, we will one day see what our potential might have been had we run the race perfectly.  And then we will be shown our reality - and we will be glad to accept our reward and acknowledge that our reward was more than fair, given our diligence and heed to what we were given in this life.  In God's mercy, He even allows us to hit the reset button and start the race all over again.  I have felt multiple times in my life when this happened - and I have still managed to screw it all up, all over again each and every time.  We will be shown all this in our final review.  Our knees shall bow and our tongues shall confess in that hour that our reward is just and fair - and, for those who still need to do so, they will admit that they have need of the atoning blood of Christ, whether they have chosen to accept it, or not.  It will be a surreal moment for each of us.

Anyway - so yes, I can sense it in the readership of this blog that people sense we are VERY close to something big.  And YES, I think we need to be on guard and ready to flee at a moment's notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment