THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, July 18, 2014

JULIE ROWE NDE RADIO PROGRAM WITH EDITS

This in from a blog reader and FB buddy, Spencer.....  NO - not THAT Spencer, lol.  But a Spencer, nonetheless.

BTW - I still have not heard from the readers who have the non-Spencer, Spencer as their Bishop.  I would love to be in contact with him.  My FB buddy that just had lunch with him a few days ago still has not filled me in, as I had hoped (hint, hint, hint).....

Anyway, thank you Spencer for cutting all the pauses and commercials out of this radio blog piece that was featured earlier.  Hopefully, I will have the time to listen to this again, now that it is shortened.  Here it is along with Spencer's commentary:  
Really enjoyed listening to Julie Rowe on the radio show, but there was a ton of advertisement time mixed in there as well. I’ve taken the time to edit all of the ad space out to make it a better future reference for myself. Thought some of your blog readers might enjoy it as well, so here are links in case you want to use them. It cut 45-60 minutes worth of ads from each show. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fo2jz255vrb0iw1/Julie_Rowe_1st_Appearance.mp3 https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jekaf76tcsjk95/Julie_Rowe_2nd_Appearance.mp3

I just got the following comment on a previous post from a non-Spencer or Sarah Menet or (I can only assume) non-Julie Rowe person who seems very angry at me.  Here it is:
You are dangerous and will be held accountable for all the innocent people you are selling Spencer and Sarah Menet to. We have been told there would be False Prophets and False Christs - and brother, you are border on that. You don't need to print this, it isn't for others, it's for you to wake up and realize you are not the spokesperson for the Church nor are you any kind of authority.
I am not sure dangerous is a fitting way to describe me.  I am pretty harmless and most people who know me say there is little to no guile in me.  I wear my feelings on my sleeve.  I am a very large guy, but have a lot of that little boy in me.  We need to retain as much of that, as is possible to make it back to the Celestial kingdom - which will happen line upon line as we are meek and mild and child like.

Someone recently asked why I do not post my picture or real name.  It is very simple.  People can be freaks - and there is much hatred and mental illness out there.  It would be a fool's game to have an opinion on something (such as this blog) and then put personal details out there.  RARELY do I announce when I am going out of town or where I will be.  It is always the post-event wrap-up.  People can get VERY weird on you. 

When dealing with trolls, in whatever form they come, I think Moses wrote it best (with slight mods by Iraq):
19 And now, when Iraq had spoken glowingly of Spencer, the troll cried with a loud voice, and ranted upon the earth, and commanded, saying: Personal revelation and the gift of prophecy is dead, do not listen to Iraq or the Still, Small Voice for your own direction.
 20 And it came to pass that Iraq began to freak out that a member of the Church with a TR could act that way; and as he began to fear, he saw the bitterness of hell. Nevertheless, calling upon God, he received strength, and he commanded, saying: Depart from me, ye pitiful troll, for I have read 2 Nephi 28-31 and believe in the revelatory process and wish to one day see the God of glory.
 21 And now, the troll began to tremble, and the earth shook; and Iraq received strength, and called upon God, saying: In the name of the Only Begotten, depart hence, ye fiend of the infernal pit.
 22 And it came to pass that the troll cried with a loud voice, with weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth; and he departed hence, even from the presence of Iraq, that he beheld him not.  Iraq was relieved to get that nasty troll of his back, and immediately set about to find another mind-blowing tidbit of the mosaic that will become our future - and saying, follow the Prophets and Apostles because they are NOT silver-haired senile fools and have spoken hard words (to turn off your TV, get married to a woman (if you are a man-troll, and even if you are past the years of siring a child), get two years of food storage, and attend the Temple and church meetings regularly) to prepare the people for some kind of disaster that surely will come, NO?!?  Do NOT be an idiot.  What have we been commanded for?  Some kind of disaster that is far reaching......  These are not just arbitrary things designed to keep us occupied and out of trouble.

5 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I love her interviews and have been sharing with them with everyone. Her book for some reason did not have the same effect on me as her interviews. I wished what she talks about in her interviews she would have put in her book. When I rated it on Amazon I felt I posted a very honest review and in no way meant to be of any malice. I also knew that she would see the review. I love the message of her book, and my review was not about the message but more about my reading experience. I believe my review must have bothered her because she responded to it defensively even though she thanked me for writing it. After that another person replied "way to go Julie!!" and it seems as though it turned into some kind of online battle. Now, another reviewer seemed to attack her personally and said she was a false prophetess or something - to which she responded defensively as did many others. I can understand. For me it just feels awkward getting a response like this just for being honest. I think people should be courteous about other people's opinions especially if they are solely about the book itself - not the author. I am a published author and have received reviews on Amazon that didn't seem fair or kind but I let them be. I think responding to them would just create contention. I still am a fan of Julie even though she may have been a little bothered by my review. I think after reading VOG and Sarah Menet as well as many others - my expectations were set a little high. I couldn't put those books down. This book I put down many times and had to force myself not to skip chapters. I know she says that the Lord told her not to add her feelings, emotions or make it entertaining or about her. I understand that - but I can't give it 5 stars because of that. I had to be honest and I honestly was not moved the same way I was with all the other NDE books I have read. Am I wrong for feeling that way? I think because it was $9.99 (more than VOG on Amazon) I had higher expectations. Maybe it could have been made into a shorter book with just the message (getting to the point) for a way cheaper price. Love the message though. Like I said I love her interviews they are fantastic! Sorry, I just had to vent here. Maybe she will find this on here and have a better understanding. I worry that if I post this on Amazon I will encourage unwanted contention from all the other fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very skeptical...but open minded enough to at least listen. I trust that I will be able to discern the truthfulness and NECESSITY of the things written and spoken by this woman. I have to keep in mind that she is NOT an ordained spokesperson for the church and that ANYTHING spoken of by the leadership of the church trumps ANYTHING stated by her. I do believe she saw what she said she saw; I believe that she believes what she witnessed; I believe that the human brain is (in large part) uncharted territory and can function in very mysterious ways when damaged or during NDE's. Bottom line...this is merely just interesting stuff and if it helps even just one person to get their life in order to be more prepared and righteous then what harm is there for her to share her experience?

    ReplyDelete
  3. “...and in that same year there came many prophets, prophesying unto the people that they must repent, or the great city Jerusalem must be destroyed.” — 1 Nephi 1:4

    Note that it says “many” prophets, and not just one. I think many people are "waking up," and by sharing God's voice of warning with others, we are essentially acting as prophets, and the Spirit has the power to move people to act.

    All of the NDE books have motivated me to be more spiritual, have more faith, and to prepare my family and myself both spiritually and temporally. Our eyes are being opened to the reality of the eroding world in which we live and we are warning their loved ones and all who will listen. Anything that perpetuates the counsel of our prophets is something worth giving our attention to. I think people can be too close-minded when it comes to sources of truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Brigham Young when he said, "Oh that we were all prophets" referring to the members of the Church. The word prophet with a small 'p' means one who testifies of Christ's divinity.

      Delete
  4. Hi! Thanks for posting this. I really wanted to listen to this, but the drop box link isn't working. Do you have a different link I could try. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete