THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, July 25, 2014

THE LUST FOR POWER GONE AWRY?

Thankfully, I have neither power, nor money.  Just sufficient for my needs.  The Lord has ALWAYS provided and made clearing moves for those who choose to get in the way of righteous desires.  We should always trust and let God lead the way in our journey.  He possesses all power and righteousness and holds the destiny and futures of each of us in His hands.  When we seek to trifle with a "just" man or woman, we will reap the ruinous rewards. 

This blog has a specific purpose - and the same applies there, as well.  I am just doing as I am told.  Time is short.  We are to prepare ourselves spiritually and temporally for what is coming.  We are to warn others - D&C 88:81.

Here is a possible reason the Malay 777 might have gone missing:

   http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2014/03/23/rothschild-inherits-a-semiconductor-patent-for-freescale-semiconductors/

The Clintons who possessed the whorehouse for 8 laborious years created ruin in order to increase and to hold onto their existing power.  You never know what someone will do.  I would not discount what is presented in this article.  The Rothschilds and others who control the money of the earth will come to a ruinous end.  Their plans will fail.  The pits they have dug for God's people will be the means of ensnaring themselves.  I cannot wait for the day.  There will be no banking in the Millennium.  It will be all done away as part of the telestial construct that we now know.


No comments:

Post a Comment