THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

THE SECOND CIVIL WAR STARTING IN CHICAGO

I am on my last 10 days away from my family before I leave a cushy job - probably forever and "head for the hills" for good.  I will never look back on my time on the coast.  I am fond of it - I was born and grew up in a small town where my mother chose to live after serving a teaching mission to New Zealand with my father and their first four young children.  My mother and only deceased son are buried next to the Stake Center where I did a majority of my growing up in the formative years.  I do not expect that area to escape unscathed from what is coming. 

I have pictured myself and my wife returning to raise our son from the grave after the calamities have dissipated - but I am not sure what state the graves will be in.  Under water?  Under hundreds of feet of additional earth?  That I do not know - only that I want to be worthy and ready to finish what I wanted to do on the morning that we found his lifeless body.  I want to have the joy of raising him until his mortal tabernacle is mature and to see him find a sweet, innocent young lady whom he will take and be sealed to, raising a family in perfect felicity in a day of perfections.  To raise him in millennial felicity as a young calf in a stall (without fear of predations, physical or spiritual).  I have witnessed my own children fall victim to predations of a fallen world around them and I long for a simpler, more pure time for my child on the "layaway plan".  Other than the affirmation of God's hand in all things during that experience, it is the only silver lining of having gone thru such an earthly hell.

With all the things I expect to happen shortly (or that are already happening) as the "wheels start coming off", how come I am pretty calm being on the coast?  Because the next big thing to happen will be the nuking of America - and that will not happen until we see an overwhelming civil action begin in the Chicago area.  I do not think we are talking about the meteoric rise in gun violence that has happened since the turf wars began a few years ago:

http://crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings

I think it will be an actual civil war - related to the collapse of the economy or some large change in policy (revoking of food stamps?).  Maybe it will be the revelation that bummer is gayer than a three dollar bill and the "first lady" is actually a "first dude".....  Blacks, generally speaking and historically speaking, are quite conservative (family oriented in a traditional setting) and do not think highly of homosexuals.  According to the prophecies, there is supposed to be some deception which comes out of the whorehouse.  I always thought it would be due to betrayal of this nation over to another nation - but then, the greatest deception would be the blatant betrayal of values in the whorehouse.  Just think - black and gay; no way you could criticize the dictator in chief if that were the case.  Too un-PC for most people.  The more they try and box me into a corner, the more I come out swinging and spitting mad.  I will not fall for it......

So according to Dmitri Duduman and Joseph Smith and the woodzone's very own "chickenhawk prophecy", this civil action still has to occur - and then things get downright perilous as we are nuked.

Here is something from the writings of Duduman:

"How will America burn?  It is so powerful."

He said, "The Russian spies have discovered where the most  powerful nuclear missiles are in America.  It will start with the world calling for 'peace, peace.  Then there will be an internal revolution in America, started by the Communists.  The government will be busy with internal problems.  Then, from the oceans, Russia, Cuba, Nicaragua, Central America, Mexico, and two other countries (which I cannot remember) will attack!  The Russians will bombard the nuclear missile silos in America.  America will burn.

Here is something from some attributions of Joseph Smith (I have highlighted the most relevant statements in blue):

As recorded by A. Milton Musser:
"...Prophet Joseph said that the next great (U.S. civil) war after the war of the rebellion (the Civil War of the 1860's between the North and the South) would commence in a little town now called Chicago but at that time it would have grown to be a very large city. And another brother told me that the Prophet said that the cause of the next great trouble of the United States would be the depreciation of the currency of the United States. I believe I have given you all the facts in as short and concise manner as possible."
"There will be two great political parties in this country. One will be called the Republican, and the other the Democrat party. These two parties will go to war and out of these two parties will spring another party which will be the Independent American Party. The United States will spend her strength and means warring in foreign lands until other nations will say, “Let’s divide up the lands of the United States,” then the people of the U.S. will unite and swear by the blood of their fore-fathers, that the land shall not be divided. Then the country will go to war, and they will fight until one half of the U.S. army will give up, and the rest will continue to struggle. They will keep on until they are very ragged and discouraged, and almost ready to give up—when the boys from the mountains will rush forth in time to save the American Army from defeat and ruin. And they will say, “Brethren, we are glad you have come; give us men, henceforth, who can talk with God.” Then you will have friends, but you will save the country when its liberty hangs by a hair, as it were." - Autobiography of Mosiah Hancock
I've know about this prophecy for a while but haven't thought about posting it until now for some odd reason. I know there are many skeptics but simply this testifies, among other things, that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God in these latter-days to bring about God's work. He also accurately prophesied concerning the Civil War.
Doctrine and Covenants 87
1 Verily, thus saith the Lord concerning the wars that will shortly come to pass, beginning at the rebellion of South Carolina, which will eventually terminate in the death and misery of many souls;
2 And the time will come that war will be poured out upon all nations, beginning at this place.
3 For behold, the Southern States shall be divided against the Northern States, and the Southern States will call on other nations

 

1 comment:

  1. This article came to mind with reading the Duduman prophecy:
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/putin-kicks-off-latin-america-tour-cuba-stop-24521523

    ReplyDelete