THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

CARDSTON - WOOD ZONE END OF THE WORLD PRESENTATION

Calling all Cardstonites.  There will be a presentation on Sunday, July 6th, 5:00PM at the Tanners Senior Center.  I gave the presentation in Cardston two weeks ago and I was asked to return and give it to a more general viewing by a member of the Cardston City council.  I am hoping that I can light a fire where the flames may be weak.

Here is a link with a map if you are coming from out of town:

      http://cardston.ca/visit-cardston/facilities/tanner-centennial-seniors-centre

I will bring the power point that I have posted portions of on the blog and explain the reasoning on who the anti-Christ is (who has dragged the US into conflicts which will end with its demise, etc). 
If you plan on attending from out of town, please contact me via:  thewoodzonemailbag@gmail.com
Let me know how many in your party plan on attending.  Right now, people locally are being made aware via word of mouth.  The marketing and planning dept. of this dog and pony show is roughly triple of what it was last year (zero), so we do the best we can.....

I gave the presentation to a friend and High Council member last night in Montana and he seemed to be perfectly on board with what was said.  According to him, our news here in the US is heavily redacted and biased.  This coming from family members serving in the military abroad.  Folks, it is worse than we can imagine.  We are being deceived by those who have power over us. The trap is being set - far worse than 9/11 ever was!

One other interesting thing that was said by the member of the Stake Council and former Bishop when asked if there were a formal plan by the Stake leadership to begin preparing for something big coming up.  I was told that they were simply waiting for word to come in from SL before they got serious.  I fear that this is the consensus generally:  Wait to be commanded in all things.

1 comment:

  1. Is your powerpoint posted online anywhere?

    ReplyDelete