THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

OBAMA LEAST POPULAR AMONG MORMONS, MOST POPULAR AMONG MUZZIES

Yep, I am not surprised in the least.  I will say here, that though Joseph Smith was generally respectful and tolerant of most religions/sects (even those whose preaching brought about much persecution of him personally), his writings in ToTPJS seem to indicate that he was least respectful of the Muslims.  I think he saw their religion and writings largely as a fraudulent copy of Judaism - and I would tend to feel the same way.  In like manner, we have the RLDS or even the SDA's (as much as I personally like the people from those groups I have run into) who have based much of their religion (Helen White was one heck of a plagiarist) off of ours - the true branch.

So - there is the real deal - and then there are the impostors.  The devil's best work is done at copying.  When you have the Spirit of the Lord, it is all original and truth and good reason flows in and through you from the Father.  When you do not - it is a poor second hand copy.  That is how I see Islam.  A poor second hand copy and those who follow it - delusional.  That may seem harsh - but that is how I feel on the matter.

There will come a time when orders will be given for those who hate the truth to lob the heads off of those who are the true followers of Christ.  I would not be surprised - given our current set of circumstances; who I believe is the A/C or an A/C and those who are on the move in the ME and Europe - that it follows closely within the timeline I feel is coming about as we sit here.

Here is some of the reason why:  

   http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-most-popular-among-muslims-least-popular-among-mormons-poll-shows/

I had a reader ask what will happen in Europe.  I have scant little knowledge - but this is what I foresee coming this year or the next based on what I have read:




3 comments:

  1. What do you foresee coming this year or the next? It looks like that part of your post is missing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with anonymous. what were you going to put here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't rush him....I'm sure it's coming....after he smokes a little bit more weed in his torn tee shirt in his rusted out car.

    ReplyDelete