THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

JULIE K. ROWE AND MORE ON HER NDE

This in from a discussion site I am no longer promoting.....:

Julie Rowe - Author of "A Greater Tomorrow"

Postby jkrowe » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:51 pm
Hi, my name is Julie Rowe.

I recently learned of this site and decided that I would check it out. From what I can tell so far, it looks like there are some very interesting topics and posts. I am looking forward to learning more here. Don't know how much time I will have to get on here, but hopefully every now and then.

I am leaving out of town tomorrow and will be gone the rest of July visiting family and friends etc.

As I was looking at this site, I came across some posts regarding my new book that was just released in May 2014. It is titled, "A Greater Tomorrow" and it is about my 2004 NDE.

I want to thank those who have posted about my book. I appreciate the discussions and am grateful for those who have taken the time to post.

I am very happy to hear that some of you have read my book. Although I am not a great writer, I am grateful the Lord gave me the opportunity to share a little of my experience, and that I have had the blessing and opportunity to witness and testify of some of the things I was shown.

For the most part I have had very positive responses to my book, although I recognize it is not going to resonate with everyone and that in some cases there are and will be those who are not open to what I share in the book. This is okay. I am not bothered by this, because I know that we each have our own paths and that the Lord instructs us individually as He sees fit and as we need.

I do feel prompted to share with you, however, that prior to writing the book, while writing the book, and many times since then - as I have struggled with many different feelings and emotions about writing such a personal and sacred experience and knowing my own weaknesses and insecurities - over and over and over again the Lord has continued to comfort me and remind me of a few very important and specific things. They are:

1) This is not a scholarly piece
2) This is not a historical piece
3) This is not a creative writing piece
4) This is my experience and it is to be shared simply, directly, honestly, and as the spirit directs.
5) This book is my simple witness and testimony of what I have experienced, what I know to be true, and what I know I will yet experience in my lifetime.
6) I am not to ask "why" (I've done that many times over the years) - I am to ask "what" and "how".
"What am I to do with this knowledge?" and "How am I to serve"

For this purpose and to this end I chose to accept the assignment and conditions given to me while in the spirit world and as part of the Lords plan for me - which include but are not limited to the fact that I agreed to share my story in "approximately nine earth years."

I am a simple messenger trying my best to help myself, my family and as many other people as possible to increase and develop our temporal and spiritual preparedness for the days ahead.

I simply want to do my little part in serving the Lord and helping to build His Kingdom.

I hope that those who read my book will find it beneficial and uplifting.

I wish I could have gone into greater detail on many of the things I witnessed, however I made very serious covenants that I would heed the spirit and not overstep my stewardship or the bounds the Lord has set for me. My hope is that those who read my book will be able to feel the spirit and the love the Lord has for each of us, and be able to discern the truths that I share.

For those that are interested, I will be speaking at the Logan Tabernacle on Thursday, July 17th from 7:00-9:00 p.m. Afterward there will be a "meet and greet" at the Natural Philosophy Market about a block away from the tabernacle (155 Church Street, Logan, Utah).

My book is currently being sold in paperback as well as for kindle at Amazon.com. It is also available at Seagull book stores and online at Seagull.

Additionally, I will be live in studio at the Mills Crenshaw show in Utah on Weds., July 16th from 3:00-6:00 p.m. I believe his station is Utah Radio 630 AM. My understanding is that they will be recording the show, so if you would like to listen to it but are unable to do so, you can later listen to it online.

Last month I was on his show and we discussed some of the book - mostly the first half. This time around we will be going into the last half of the book which includes more about Last Days events, tent cities, Places of Refuge, Cities of Light, Adam-Ondi-Ahman, the New Jerusalem etc.

Please note that I will have sporadic internet use the rest of the month, and since I am new to this site I have not yet figured out how to navigate, so I will not likely be able to post again until August.

Thank you to all! I look forward to having the opportunity to login again and learn more about this site.

Julie

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you questioning the book, or the site this information came from, not sure what your comments intend. "This in from a site I am no longer promoting",

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say I believe your experience is not from God. I don't mean to be confrontational, I mean to be straightforward with you in a honest way. I see no wrong in sharing a nde or any experience but you are doing far more than that. You are prophesying and doing so without authority. Gods house is a house of order and for good reason. You are not called and set apart by His chosen leaders to speak for the church which is Christs Church. Julie if I had a experience as marvelous as yours the first thing I would do is talk with my Bishop to verify and for guidance gor a start. I am writing this, for my own good reasons, as for you, may Gods will be done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand what the last person said about order. However, when I felt the Spirit prompt me that Julie Rowes work was true, I still doubted. When I did and I prayed more about it, Samuel the Lamanite cam to my mind. Study him. Especially in 3 Nephi where the Savior approves of his words and informs his disciples to add them to the record.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I visit her home page,it's mostly about promoting her books. That should tell you something. Prophets were forbidden to write what they saw, it's not likely Julie was given this special privilege. Future predictions of terrible events sells books, no matter how she sugar coats it with spiritual phraseology. Does Deseret Book see her books? Perhaps she's looking for a way to pay for her doctor bills. It won't be the first time this has happened. If you want to know what to expect in the future read the book of Revelation. It was given to John to write about the end of the world for us to read. I wouldn't be to quick to follow her. It's no secret that there will be terrible things in the future. So, I'm sure it makes it easier to believe in her story. We have a problem if we decide to get prepared because of Julie's story, when we should have been prepared long ago because of the what the prophets have said.... Bottom line.

    ReplyDelete