THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, July 21, 2014

A BLACK PHAROAH RULING OVER EGYPT

Interesting enough stuff in from a reader comment:

I went to Avraham Gileadi's talk in Boise the week before He went to Idaho Falls and I can confirm this statement was made by him. Avraham said the same thing in Boise...In addition I caught another little gem from Avraham at his talk. He stated that Isaiah is a book about about the future as well as the past. In other words what happened to ancient Isreal with happen to us today. He then went on to explain that the countries in those days become code names for the countries on our day. For example Egypt was the world power in Isaiah's day. Thus Egypt becomes a code name for America. He then went on to explain that Egypt during in Isaiah's day was declining in power and gave some of the reasons why...which included devalueing their currency. Then he dropped a bomb! During Isaiah's day Egypt was ruled by a pharaoh that was a NON-NATIVE PHARAOH and this pharaoh was BLACK!!!! I had never heard of a black pharraoh before but I guess Egypt had at least a couple black pharaohs.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds racist to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calling Iraq’s post racist seems like terminal silliness to me. Pointing out the evils of a man who happens to be black doesn’t make a person racist. It makes them observant. The reason it’s terminal is because fear of being called racist seems to have overcome truth in the minds of many people. Fighting against truth with silly arguments always leads to destruction and makes those using the race card look foolish. Try reading Leviticus 26 objectively without the racist argument.

      Delete
  2. BTH,
    I appreciate your comment.

    But the reason I said it seems racist, was because I can think of many other horrible presidents that were not black. The content of character destroys a country, not the color of the skin. Although it's coincidental, I think that's where it ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the clarification and I agree that there have been horrible white presidents. I am wary of calling things racist because racism has been used to justify horrible behavior. I disagree that it's coincidental. I don't believe in coincidences but it's okay to disagree. If you are interested I highly recommend the book The Harbinger. It illustrates 9 harbingers that have taken place fulfilling Isaiah's prophecy in Isaiah 9:10. These events can't possibly be coincidence and I don't believe our current president being a black man is coincidental either.

      Delete