THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

ANOTHER 777 COMPLETE HULL LOSS WITH LOSS OF LIFE

What a disaster!  I expect there will be escalating tensions that will result from this in a tit for tat situation.  23 American lives!  Wow.  295 people.  Wow.  Talking with some people at work today, the Buk SAM that shot it down would have full capability to detect the type of airplane flying over (civilian or military) and they would know clearly that it would not be a target.  I am suspicious that this airplane was flying in questionable airspace to begin with.  Another Malaysian plane in a weird scenario.....  I still think the other missing 777 will play into some other future event.

This will be the third complete hull loss with loss of life since the two year economic collapse window opened (CLICK LINK FOR MORE INFO).  18 years of flawless operation - and then bam; three in one year.

Here is an article describing the Ukraine shoot down: 
http://news.sky.com/story/1302864/plane-shot-down-britons-among-295-killed

Here is an article that I think sums up the track record of the 777:
 http://www.king5.com/news/aerospace/Boeing-777-has-excellent-track-record-experts-say-267551871.html

It is a great airplane, I have "flown" one when a buddy and I got a few hours in the BCA full-motion simulators.  I took off and landed in the most extreme conditions that could be programmed in which included 70mph quartering winds, max programmable rain and lightning and my buddy programmed in a runway incursion of a 747.  I did hit the tail skids pretty hard bringing it in - but I got her in the air and back on the ground completely manually with no help from my "co-pilot".  It took 100 percent concentration going solo in the extreme conditions - very seat of the pants and it would have been ugly for the passengers at the rear of the bus.....  The most experience I had flying previous to that was Ground School (which gives the basics of flight mechanics) and I was able to flight test the 777-300 and spend a lot of time in the jump seat observing the pilots during maneuvers after my particular flight segment and data gathering were over.  So, I am sad to see something like this.  It really is a premiere airplane and is built by some of the best craftsmen I have ever met.  If I can fly it with no previous time at the control column, then that is a test of a great airplane.

We may have one more of these losses before the window closes and they are relegated to military transports, etc. as darkness and evil descends on the world.  Folks - if you cannot feel it, awaken and shake those around you awake.  It is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment