THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

NEW YOKE SURRENDERS

This is a foreboding of what is coming. We are under a yoke of bondage, both spiritual and physical, and NYC represents much of that.

New York is modern Babylon - and she will yet fall completely in one day.  Sept 11th was just a foreshadowing of what is coming according to Revelations 18.

She will burn in one day.  The nations and merchants of the earth will observe from far off and wonder after the glory of the fall.  There is little that is good in that city.  We should not mourn it's demise, nor be smug about it.  Even the angels of heaven mourned when satan and his angels were cast out.  But I am sure that this did not mean that there was a collective sigh of relief as the dysfunction and drama of heaven ended with that act.  Sometimes, you have to cast the drama and dysfunction out of your lives......in whatever form that may come.

Here is the article that got me spun up:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/white-flags-over-Brooklyn-Bridge-674321

Apparently, these flags were bleached US flags...... I have never like the Chinese brand, Faded Glory in WalMart for its implications......

I had a dream again last night that I was in the Ogden Temple.  We were observing the finishing of the trim/caulk/paint and I looked outside and noticed a scaffold up to finish up something and a blue Genie lift.  I heard the date, August 17th.  I have no idea if there was anything to it, but I do know that you could not induce me with any amount of money or other incentive to live in Ogden, nor in NYC, nor Chicago for that matter, at this time.  Along with Boston and Albany and Frisco and Portland and Seattle, these are all marked areas.  The hammer will fall shortly.


4 comments:

  1. Where did you get the idea that Ogden is a bad place to be? Is this from Visions of Glory? from your own dreams? I think I read that you think it will be nuked? Would this be because of Hill Air Force Base? There are a lot of good LDS people there. It doesn't seem like not of the "evil" cities like Chicago or NYC to me. Just curious why it would be such a bad place to be.

    I grew up in Roy, UT, and most of my family is still in the Ogden area. I currently live in Tri-Cities, WA, where I am stuck for now, but I feel like I would like to get back closer to family, especially if things get really bad. I have felt for years that we were very close to the end, but I have never really knew what that meant. I didn't know if it even meant that things would happen in my lifetime, but with the things that are going on in the world, I am definitely thinking that we are going to see a lot of crazy things in the next few years. I have been working on Food storage and 72 hour kits, which I have felt impressed to do for the last 4-5 years, but haven't done anything about them until now.

    I had a lot of end of the world dreams when I was younger (i'm still pretty young), but none of them were realistic. I think there was one where people fled in a space ship, and then one where bigfoots took over the world, and other ones where creatures or aliens or something came out of the sky. I don't remember many details, and they were always very weird. I just always got the distinct impression that they were about the end of the world. Maybe they weren't so much about any specific details about what would REALLY happen so much as that the coming events are important and so I dreamed about it a lot. Or maybe, they were just weird dreams I made up myself. Not really sure. I do remember one of them being about watching the stars doing weird things, moving around in the sky or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will be interesting to watch what happens in August. August 4th because of how the Hebrew calendar works will partially on the 9th of Av. This is very bad date for Israel and God covenant people. Your date is very close to the 9th of Av. Also on an interesting note Barak Obama's (the black pharaoh) birthday this year falls on the 9th of Av. HAPPY BIRTDAY!!! Puke!!
    By the way...I hope your not right about Ogden, but I would not be surprised if you are right. God's hand of protection has been withdrawn, because we have broken the covenant (as a nation) we made with him, that our founders made on April 30th, 1789. right after the inauguration of George Washington. God has sent us chances to return to Him. But we have failed to repent and return to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also interesting that Obama is going to be vacationing in Martha's Vineyard Aug 9 - Aug 24. His longest vacation yet. Curious timing or prudent planning?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all so strange!

    ReplyDelete