THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A GATHERING SPOT IN COLORADO?

It has always been my opinion that the western front of the Rockies in Colorado will be decimated and utterly wasted.

Here is a witness that would refute that concept:
I was deep in prayer on the drive to work a few months ago. I was thinking on the mark of the beast and the coming cashless movement. The Holy Ghost spoke to me, advising that I would have to leave my job in order to avoid the cashless economy and that that was important to insure I could avoid the mark of the beast. In other words, the cashless economy would push me to establish the means to provide for myself so that I would not be so weak as to give into the mark of the beast.

I saw my family living in a tent with a wood stove. I had some kind of a trade. I could tell that I made things to sell in order to bring in money. I saw the police coming periodically to move us because they didn't want us there. I eventually saw us gather into a community that wasn't strictly Mormon and we worked together to provide for ourselves.

To answer your question I did not see anything that made me believe that I was a part of a church movement in the beginning.


On a side note:

A sister in our ward was visiting the temple. She was considering going back to school. In the celestial room she got a no to the idea of going back to school. Instead, she felt that she and her family should do more camping and getting prepared.

Then, when she moved to leave the celestial room the temple work stopped her and said she "impressed to tell her something". She explained that as a group the temple works pray, and recently they have felt that the time to prepare for the gathering was close. The temple worker also told her that the church's gathering place for Colorado is in Colorado Springs.

2 comments:

  1. They would have to go to the mountains north and west of Colorado Springs. South of there is Fort Carson, and SW of there is NORAD. Manitou Springs might be their best bet, and points north and west.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be gathering places all over the world. In my region of Mexico the area is undoubtedly La Guarda. In Utah there are a bunch of "girls camps". There are many other places too.

    ReplyDelete