THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

MORE ON THE CHAOS IN CHICAGO

Can you tell I am a little obsessed much over this little detail?

This could be the powder keg at the right location and at the right time to cause the effect I have been expecting for some time now.  If there is fomentation, the Russians/communists will be behind it.  They have tried since the beginning of the Cold War to get traction on this (including the reference in the following video about what happened during the Martin Luther assassination).  The Russians have always attempted to use racial hot points to get the rest of the powder keg to light off.  My concern is that they will finally get what they have sought after.  We have wicked people and in power and in constituencies in most large cities of the US.  We, for the most part, have freely elected the sick, twisted people to power that currently reign over us - and so we will own the wreckage that ensues.  Just as in the Book of Mormon.

Here is what got me spun up:

http://www.military.com/video/forces/national-guard/martial-law-troops-coming-to-chicago/663917705001/

4 comments:

  1. Richard Daley hasn't been mayor of chi-town since 2011...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, yes, that is true that he is no longer mayor. I think the point here is that this kind of activity has been going on for a long time and the idea of "troops" on Chi-town's streets is not new. Hence, things have been brewing and fomenting for a long while. It is only a matter of time before everything breaks down.

      Delete
  2. In the early and mid 2000s I would travel to Chicago a couple of times a year. Yes, it's a great place with incredible food, but I could not shake the feeling that I was in an evil place. I'd tell myself it was the "fallen world." (And I've been all over the globe in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th world countries. Yet in Chicago there seemed to be a pal over the city. And in the winter, everyone wore black leather. It was creepy. At the time, I wasn't keen on it being a Marxist hotbed of political activity, but once I awakened to that fact, things started to make sense...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't there a prophecy by Joseph Smith about a second civil war starting in the Chicago area? I thought there was and that it was in the D&C, but I can't find it now. If such a prophecy exists, will anyone here please direct me to the source? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete