THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

THE SHADY HOOAKS LIE

Folks - you are living in the matrix.  One where they will do just about anything to turn this country into a police state (thanks, George Bush with your 9/11 BS) - and one where they will remove the guns from those whose job it is to prevent gubmint over-reach (obummer's best Oscar-worthy work in Shady Hooaks).

The part I will never understand is a guy who is supposedly LDS who said his daughter died there who was in a jovial mood right before going into actor mode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ

I have been there - and you pretty much do NOT stop crying for about two weeks.

Then there is this joke - this couple is as fake as a rubber chicken in a Mongolian Grill at the meat bar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP0UkqkKuF4

And then there is the gal that keeps showing up around the world at every major "crisis".  The EXACT same woman.  My only question is whether or not CNN hired her, or whether it was done by an outside gubmint contractor.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hGZM7heYKw

Folks - you are being played like that cheat tried to do with me on the fake rental bull crap.  Wake up America.  Do not cease trumpeting this stuff until people start to understand what you are saying.

And exactly WHO?? has the fake news going on??  Me-thinks it is the traitorous, rope-worthy new-world whores at CNN and all the other "reputable" news outlets.....  The only thing outlet about it is what it has in common with my outlet......(flushing noise in background....).

Folks, if they take out Trump because he has threatened to drain the swamp - I am officially out.  I will probably turn into a hermit living in a cave and will fast like 40 days straight or until Putin takes care of the swamp (likely by evaporation).  Either way, I do NOT care.  There is the easy way - and the way it will likely go down.  Either way - it will take care of the problem - and that is ALL that matters.

9 comments:

  1. I know that there are a lot of conspiracy theories that are true but this one is not. The father that you are talking about is someone I know. He lost his daughter. The way he acted may seem unusual, but not to me. My father died unexpectedly years ago. I was sitting on the stand with my sisters before we gave our eulogies. My youngest sister who is the comedian in the family said something that cracked us up. We totally quietly laughed and then I was up. Immediately when I got to the pulpit I got emotional looking at the crowd and remembering my dad. Emotions are a roller coaster when you are dealing with unexpected death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I cry BALONEY! at the top of my lungs here. You could be a troll paid to downplay the truth for all we know. We're not stupid and most of us are parents and have dealt with loss.

      No REAL, LOVING, ADORING, parent who loses their child unexpectedly to a horrific act of violence THE DAY BEFORE is willing to go on camera like this, hold it together, and be seen as Mr. Chuckles in the background right before stepping up to the microphone. The man should've been grief stricken and somber. Swollen eyes from crying, traumatized from thinking non-stop that he wasn't there to protect his little girl and how frightened she must have been during her last moments on earth.

      You'd think he'd be at home breaking down with his wife who must surely be a total mess beyond description and he should be too. So much so that they could hardly speak and be understood, let alone suit up for a press conference THE DAY AFTER his little girl is murdered and lying on a cold slab in the city morgue.

      How did the press even get to these folks so fast to stage this press conference? "Okay, get a list of all the parents of the victims which is most likely confidential information with the coroner's office at this point. When you do get it, (which would be just mere hours after the shooting) make some calls, (when? the middle of the night? first thing in the morning when parents are waking up praying it was just a bad dream?) see who will come out for a press conference TODAY. 24 hours should be enough for them to pull it together and address the need for GUN CONTROL."

      AND if this man you know is for real and you really do know him, and he really did lose his little girl in a mass school shooting THE DAY BEFORE, tell him he came across as a stone hearted narcissistic freak who would do ANYTHING for his 15 minutes.



      Delete
    2. Anonymous- take a deep breath in and out. Whew!

      Delete
    3. Try not to attack people. The first comment is correct we can never tell how people will react, especially LDS who have a firm faith of where a person goes after the spirit parts from the body.

      Remember Elizabeth Smart - the father totally seemed guilty by his lack of emotion and calmness. He totally kept it together.

      You really just don't know - it's all in God's hands.

      I followed this case for some time and found that the press did pull in duplicate eye witnesses. I am not sure if they are staging these, or just using actors to make news more predictable, like they tell them what to say so the news anchor sounds "smart" with a witty comment after. Who knows but right now the "false media" flag has me concerned because what are they doing to us - telling us that media is false so really who can tell truth from lies anymore. It's only going to get worse! Lots worse.

      Delete
    4. Elizabeth Smart's father knew his daughter was missing/taken?. He still had hope and had to keep it together for the sake of helping to recover his child who still may be alive out there somewhere.

      The other man's little girl was gunned down in school the day before. He knew she was dead. That was his reality so I find this to be a weak comparison. In the background he should've been standing there looking down and trembling and hardly able to hold himself up remembering the reason he was standing there to begin with. Instead he's caught on camera laughing like someone just told a joke and then steps up and changes his demeanor in an instant.

      Tell me, of all assembled, law enforcement, the press, the parents, spectators..... WHO had ANY reason to be laughing about ANYTHING at that moment? WHAT was worthy of laughter in the aftermath of innocent children being slaughtered the day before? I won't allow anyone to dilute my perception of what I see with my own eyes.

      I do agree with you that the media is corrupt and I choose to let common sense and the Spirit be my guide. I hardly ever watch the news anymore and choose to focus more on increasing my knowledge of the scriptures and immersing myself in God's Word, especially Isaiah.

      Yes, it all is in God's capable hands. He sees all and knows all and will deal swiftly with the wicked of the Church first and then the rest of the wicked soon thereafter.

      And yes, you're right. It's totally going to get worse, a lot worse. So much so we won't be able to discern an enemy from a friend within our own ranks.

      I'm weary of this world. Like Father Abraham I was never meant to put down roots here and just want to go home. A sojourner doing all the good I can in the service of God until Jesus Christ returns for me. God bless.

      Delete
  2. On Sandy Hook, yes, after the killings, the news media staged the scenes for the effect. But the killings did happen and I didn't have time to see if they talked about other shooters on site prior to the police arriving. Never let a disaster go to waste. Question, was the news media tipped off to prepare actors for this event?

    Like the killings in San Bernadino, there were other witnesses who saw paramilitary types instead of the Muslum couple after the shooting in the area before police came again. Do we ignore witnesses?
    Flight 800, witnesses saw a light streaking up towards the plane and was ignored. Janet Reno personally oversaw the investigation to maintain the coverup that one of our own ships were practicing in the area.

    Still not that many people are aware of the fraud. They ignore it. They take the blue pill and go back to the Matrix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if we don't ignore it what can we do? The corruption and darkness are so all encompassing and so overwhelming. Gross darkness covereth the earth.

      Tie a righteous knot and start climbing instead of hanging on.

      I'm so fed up with Satan's presence and all the nasties making it miserable for those of us who love Jesus and want to be good.

      Your day is comin' Hellboy and you know it. Your kingdom shakes uncontrollably at the mere mention of the name of Jesus Christ. The Pit is growing bigger and wider and soon you and all who serve you will join you in it.

      Jesus Christ is our only hope brothers and sisters to bring to an end the ugliness we must wade through day after day.

      Delete
    2. This is just too much really. Called NV out an LDS dad is taking it too far. I lo this log but must point out foul when I see it. The LDS mother to this tragety recently spoke in time out for women and it was the first time she could do so. Sorry - they lost their child and I don't care what someone they nips they know we could all be a little more compassionate when it comes to things like this. Let's be a little morbid Zion and lifting each other - we will never do it stabbing each other in the back.

      Delete
    3. Oh my gosh, go watch the full sickening/fake sob statement the dad made.

      I'll be compassionate when it's warranted. I cry over those wounded service men/women, St. Jude's, Shriners, hungry children in Africa, and animal abuse commercials at the drop of a hat.

      Apparently his high school drama class didn't pay off. Instead of crying with him I almost start laughing but then became to disgusted.

      We all have our opinion on what we see here. And to me, this is not the genuine behavior/appearance of a parent who's darling little girl was gunned down the day before.

      Read the You Tube comments! Nobody's buying what he's selling! TOTAL FAKE and you won't convince me otherwise.

      https://youtu.be/qkbsXIWIPF8

      Delete