THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, December 22, 2016

SICKO FILMS HER OWN ABORTION

Wow - her last name is Letts (as in blood"lett"ing)......

Now, the depraved left is trying to glamorize what is morally depraved - and billed as a right of the woman.  How far we have fallen as a people (collectively).


http://www.lifenews.com/2014/05/06/woman-who-videos-her-abortion-calls-process-of-killing-her-unborn-baby-birth-like/


It is amazing that every person that finally comes out of their delusion says that the act of aborting a baby was "emotionally devastating" - or something along those lines.  Yet, at the time, they have self-lied to the point that they actually called it "liberating".  Amazing what time and wisdom will do for most people - except the most depraved.

This depravity only goes so far - and then those chickens come home to roost.  Hopefully, Trump will make a statement that helps reverse this national sickness (just as Putin has done in his country).

We either turn this around on our own - or someone else does the heavy lifting.....

2 comments:

  1. I got pregnant at 16 by a very abusive/mind controlling boyfriend. I tried to get away several times but he used the "I'm sorry I won't do it again" act on my weak mind. I did not have family support, was very confused, had no religion to speak of and I was so scared. I didn't want to marry someone who would abuse me and probably the baby too. That much I could figure out. I was in school in a small town where people talk enough to make life a living hell. I decided to have an abortion. At the time I thought it was the right thing to do to prevent abuse and start my life over. Now.....I would tell any girl to NOT do what I did. The emotional pain is unbearable years later when one finds God and realizes the mistake that was made. At 16, not much of life is figured out and no one can underestimate the psychological affliction that will surely come. So even before that, I would tell a girl, keep yourself chaste. Don't allow a boy in high school to define your identity and steal that which is most precious and should be saved for marriage. And, if you do get pregnant, have the baby, consider adoption, or find a family member/church teen pregnancy organization that is willing to listen and help.

    It has taken a long time but God can and does heal all things when the circumstances are considered. I have been forgiven due to my heartache and true repentance. I also believe this precious spirit was allowed to come back to my body for me to have another chance to make things right. That may sound outlandish to some, but because of the complete peace I feel and confirmation, I am okay. It's not some fantasy to appease my guilt. God really did give me another chance to welcome this spirit into my life and I thank my God for it.

    I feel so ashamed to cry out against abortion when I had one so who am I to "preach". I just know it's something I would never ever do again or have done knowing what I know now and feeling how I feel now.

    Birth control prevents pregnancy so I can't understand why older, modern women get pregnant in the first place.

    The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the prevention and the cure. I wish with all my heart I had my life to do over again now that I have found the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I just know things would've turned out so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Liberating", eh? That reminds me of Cain, when he was finally "free" from the guilt reminding that the light of Christ had upon him prior to killing his brother. After ridding himself of Able he proclaimed that he was "free"..Moses 5:33 How sad that this person has deceived herself into believing that an abortion could be such a good example for other women to follow.

    ReplyDelete