THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, December 4, 2016

ALL OF THE SMOKING GUNS OF PIZZA GATE

Folks, you often know you are onto something when the worms start to squirm.  In the reality of the situation, they are now calling the news outlets that are sending out REAL information as "false news".  Fact is, we have these useless excuses for human beings running and fearing for their lives.  Their only resort from this point forward, is to do a scorched earth policy.  They did it on Paterno/Sandusky when the reality of the situation at Penn State started to get out of control.  People died suddenly to cover their tracks.

It has surfaced again - expect deaths of high level people in order to cover.  I would not be surprised if bill and killary both died suddenly.  Same thing with the pedoster and his brother.  They will have to trim that baby back to the trunk in order to preserve the root stock which is soros and above, including most in leadership in the western world......

The only way to root it out will be to blast it all to the ground.  ALL of it.  So, do not mourn if you see the entire thing come down.  It will be better in the long run.  It MUST be this way.  It is just part of the deal.  Jesus foretold it.

Here it is:

https://www.sott.net/article/335512-Pizzagate-Podesta-pedo-perps-and-Clintons-international-child-sex-trafficking-ring-exposed

Some of this is not pleasant.

Whatever happens, it will all be taken care of in the end:

10 And if it so be that the church is built upon my gospel then will the Father show forth his own works in it.
 11 But if it be not built upon my gospel, and is built upon the works of men, or upon the works of the devil, verily I say unto you they have joy in their works for a season, and by and by the end cometh, and they are hewn down and cast into the fire, from whence there is no return.
 12 For their works do follow them, for it is because of their works that they are hewn down; therefore remember the things that I have told you.
 13 Behold I have given unto you my gospel, and this is the gospel which I have given unto you—that I came into the world to do the will of my Father, because my Father sent me.
 14 And my Father sent me that I might be lifted up upon the cross; and after that I had been lifted up upon the cross, that I might draw all men unto me, that as I have been lifted up by men even so should men be lifted up by the Father, to stand before me, to be judged of their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil—
 15 And for this cause have I been lifted up; therefore, according to the power of the Father I will draw all men unto me, that they may be judged according to their works.

No comments:

Post a Comment