THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

OH COME O COME THOU EMMANUEL

A Woodzone Christmas classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPfdD3pBUig


With that coming will bring so much hope.  Hope for a release from our individual captivities, release from the grips of death and release from the world of sin around us.

Come, Lord Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful music, beautiful song/video!!!! Thank you!

    Do you know what's sad?

    In THIS video I found. It shows the extreme dedication to the study of the scriptures by Israelis. From 6 years old and up they study for hours and pray over the scriptures. And yet, after all of this, the TESTIMONY of the MESSIAH, even Jesus the Christ/Yeshua HaMashiach is right there in front of them and they do not see HIM! I'm totally astounded by that after seeing this video. I just don't get it. God bless them all to come to a knowledge of the TRUE Messiah sooner than later.

    https://youtu.be/O9m5e-oPl5I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Here is Enya's version of this song. So peaceful and exquisite. Her voice is so ethereal. Never heard anyone to compare in her genre. ENJOY!!

    https://youtu.be/DPHh3nMMu-I

    ReplyDelete