THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, December 23, 2016

THOSE WHO LOVE THE TRUTH

In the Bible vids (click link) that I was watching, they took the narrative from the Gospel of John.

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
 37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
 38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
 
I have always been amazed at those around me who take the truth to be hard - or who call good evil, and evil good.  Truly, I think we come pre-packaged with a propensity to love what is right, or to take to that which is evil.  We either take to things of light, or we fight against it.  You really cannot just sit on the fence and remain neutral in this fight.  You either end up going one way - or the other.  Just as light and darkness are mutually exclusive.

4 comments:

  1. Speaking of truth I find it interesting to see the hand gestures of trump. The OK hand signal is not OK...
    a image of Trump, both hands flashing the famous satanic symbol...
    http://www.trunews.com/article/trump-make-american-nukes-great-again

    A list of celebrities who use the same hand gesture: All of Bush family, AL Gore, Clinton's...

    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/codex_magica24.htm

    Trump is one of them, only by the grace of God will we as a country be preserved. God forgive us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So the universal OK symbol is now satanic? Come on man. I'm not buying.

      I suppose I could be wrong but who in this world has not used that symbol at least once?

      Delete
    2. He uses it with two hands all the time. Look through photos, watch his hand gesture. Who uses this ALL the time? Not normal...

      Delete
  2. Maybe that's why I like STAR WARS. Good versus evil theme.
    It's black or white.
    Satan would have us think it's all gray.
    Putting good for evil and evil good.

    Matthew 12:30

    30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

    ReplyDelete