THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

THE GADS ARE IN FULL COURT PRESS ON THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Folks - this is a great analysis:

https://www.sott.net/article/336595-14-signs-the-Establishment-will-use-Russia-as-an-excuse-to-steal-the-Trump-presidency

I have an idea that we will see the prophecies fulfilled every jot and tittle.  Fact is I have been searching for a living situation down here in TX and I simply cannot nail it and seal the deal.  Usually, as an alpha male, I am very decisive and just take life by the horns - wrong or right and charge into something.  Make a decision and go - let the chips fall where they may.

In this case, I simply cannot bring myself to seal the deal.  I have had multiple opportunities to do so - but cannot bring myself to do it.  And maybe that is the answer that I needed.  Maybe this whole process will become so freaking crazy that I should not corner myself.  We may have chaos coming that will rock our world.  At the very least, I am going to wait until the count on Jan 6th and maybe until I see Trump's tush sitting in that inaugural chair position.  Thankfully, I have a month of house hunting expense actuals where I can hole up in a hotel until things happen - or they don't.....

If they don't, I will just walk away from it all.  I have disconnected from the whole joke of a system anyway.  It needs me, more than I need it.  I have learned - when dealing with treacherous people - that this is how you have to live.  Balance things out - so that you can just walk away when it becomes too much.  I had to do this with my Montana adventure - when someone over-played their hand on me.  The "system" and those who are basically driven by evil and selfish desires, waits until they have their hooks into you - and then you are taken advantage of.

Case in point.  Twenty years ago, I joined with my current employer.  I was brought in at a fair/decent wage for the day.  I was given promises, etc.  Once I was in a house and up to my eyeballs in debt for a nice suite of furniture - my raises were put on hold.  When I had expected a 5% raise like most others were getting (you have to have a min 5% increase every year, or you are sliding backwards economically speaking), I was given near zero over several years.  I was told that I was brought in too high and that my pay level had to be "normalized".  They had their hooks into me - and there was not a thing I could do.

I have since learned to stay aloof and never give my true intentions.  I have no guile - but I simply am wise as a serpent, harmless as a dove.  In fact - having an alternate situation where you can "walk away from it" at any given time puts the power back in your hands (to some degree).  Otherwise, we are just free-range (wage) "slaves on the plantation.  No better than the Israelites as they cranked out double the bricks with half the straw.....

Many women feel the same way when their skill set becomes depleted due to having been home with kids over 20 years, or more.  So much so, that the best way to squelch that (as the earning partner) is to simply work your butt off, and then hand them a pile of cash so that they can get (re) educated.  Every good husband of a "stay at home mom" should do that at the end of the child-rearing tenure.  At least offer it/support the effort.  My mom did it (got her master's at 55).  The husband of the gal that I first smooched supported her in her efforts, once the kids had flown the coop.  My wife graduated a semester before I did - as a secondary education major.  She apparently has no desire to continue that track - so the burden is now on her to "find her calling" on the downhill slide to the veil.....

So back to the original thread on this ramble - Trump is successful because he is beholden to no one.  Every alpha feels the need to go their own way and forge their own path in life.  The betas - not so much.  When we throw the oppressive trash to the curb and free ourselves as a nation, we will have true power once again.  Agency will reign once again, and America will be great once again.  If the gads do not kill him first.

PRAY for his safety.  The wolves are licking their lips.  If there are 10 people like Nephi praying for deliverance - Trump will be delivered.  The Lord must honor the prayers of the righteous - even if the Great Giver of Life decides that one of His most embarrassing creations needs to depart early......  Or all of them.....

And I will close my rant with this:  I have been waiting for an event on the East Coast.  Something massive - on a scale not before imagined.  If they steal this thing - and the wolves (RINOs included), participate in the blood-letting, then I will personally fast for a week (with limited water only) that Russia eliminates the swamp via instantaneous evaporation.  And I never thought I would say that - nor have I ever attempted a fast longer than three days.  But, hey extreme times require extreme measures.......

And I will continue my rant with a personal story that I have shared years ago on this blog that illustrates the power of prayer of the righteous.  I was in a new group and we had a bunch of new Millennials in the group who were probably using Tindr and other stuff.  They were sexually active - all of them.  The subject of sex before marriage came up (and they knew that I was Mormon - this was during the 2008 election with Romney, etc).  I stated that it is a sin - that two should wait until after they are married.  The group consisted of people that respected me (being 15 years their senior) and I was in a role where I was training them.  Two of them (females) later became my managers that I was personally under.  At that point, they got very angry with me - because I stand in their way of taking pleasure in their sin.  The worst, though, came from an old hippie from the 60s who was just months away from retirement.  He got in my face (was literally frothing at the mouth and gnashing his teeth) as he chewed me out for my "backward" ways.  I got to the point that I was pretty fed up for having to defend myself against basic principles of good living.  This had been building over time - and finally erupted.  The older fellow was kind of a ring leader.  At the end of the day, I knelt down at my desk and asked that the Lord "stay his tongue" so I would not have to endure any more withering attacks.  That was a Friday when the office was empty.

Monday, I rolled in and there was Gene at his desk - but all he could do was croak.  He had NO voice.  There was peace once again.  This kept on for some time.  Gene was our crack electrical guy on 777 systems and he was doing a knowledge transfer to the younger crowd prior to leaving for retirement.  He never opened his mouth again over the next two months - but would write down stuff on a large post-it as we sought out his "work wisdom".  The other stuff wasn't worth the breath it used to require to disseminate.....

The day before he retired, Gene's S.O. convinced him to go into the doctor and have his throat checked out.  He had Stage IV throat cancer - so bad that they immediately transferred him to a cancer hospital in downtown Seattle that day.  He never came back to work.  I corresponded with him (he lived three hours from the factory) and tried to persuade him to get the missionaries (that he had previously viciously excoriated) to swing over and give him a blessing.  This I did as he slipped closer and closer to death - and his level of humility began to match his desperation to live (most people drowning in un-repented sin are deathly afraid of going over to the other side).

He never got to that point - and passed over a short time later.  Too stubborn to look up - and live.

Keep the diligent prayers - we have never been in as critical time as this.  I never thought it could get this bad (no 9th person on the SCOTUS - in case we need a tie-breaker, like we did in the 2000 election).

6 comments:

  1. Incredible Accuracy on Every Detail in Trump's 2011 Prophecy Boggles the Mind. | Prophecy
    http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2016/12/incredible-accuracy-on-every-detail-in-trumps-2011-prophecy-boggles-the-mind-2486527.html



    A bit surprised you haven't blogged this already. Listen to what God told him to write, not to his thoughts on what it means. For those who have studied prophecy you might catch his key words... God will allow Trump to reign for a time, to give the church time to gather....

    Pretty interesting thought, + Julie Rowe book says economy is fine, electricity, gas all ok. After the church is called out some time after the banks shut down and the world changes drastically.

    Peace, focus on prepping, fun, temple work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can live over a month on just water but you might get a bit tired so think of adding a multi vitamin and/or a high potency vitamin b complex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did your prayer kill him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just heard on Varney & Company this morning. Harvard Law School is offering FREE legal help to electoral voters who will cast their vote for Hillary Clinton instead of Trump.

    Some of the electorates are receiving up to 50,000 harassing emails and death threats a day.

    Massive voter fraud has been discovered in Wayne County, MI to the tune of 300,000 votes in favor of Hillary Clinton.

    Is it not appalling that even after those who support Hillary Clinton learn the truth of her lying, cheating, corrupt ways, STILL SUPPORT HER? In their ignorance they cry foul/"DO OVERS!" BECAUSE she's been exposed.

    That's it for the news items.

    This man, Kevin Zadai, died during a dental procedure. He saw and spoke with Jesus Christ. He has angelic visits still. He put his experiences on tape (read by others). Jesus showed him the power of prayer. He used the example of the shock wave from a nuclear bomb and how it goes out to remove all obstacles to righteous desires so that the enemy has no power to block God granting the prayer. I've listened to his experience/teachings more than once now.

    In fact, I had a dream the night before I discovered them. There were key words in the dream and a destination so beautiful I was deflated in heart when I woke up and realized I wasn't really there. Then I listened to these videos and I was absolutely floored when the key words were spoken just as in my dream!

    They are on You Tube if you're interested. I just thought it VERY interesting to hear IRAQ's experience with prayer and shutting up the guy's mouth and learned how prayer really works in the videos. Seems to make perfect sense and it's very exciting to know our righteous words have that much power. He said the FIRST thing Jesus Christ taught him about was the power of words either to our salvation or damnation and that they're that important. NO IDLE WORDS!!

    There are 9 parts to listen to and they're not very long and easy listening because they're filled with truth that is meat for the soul. I came away strengthened knowing God wanted me to hear of this man's experience. I hope it may be a blessing to others if that is God's will. I at least had to share.

    https://youtu.be/pw54n3_DT5E? list=PL6NT47IsANc43ozahycis8DkWubcyVXrn


    Oh, and does anyone know if the Sarah Menet radio interview with Mils Crenshaw really took place and is it available to listen to online somewhere? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She spoke with Mills Crenshaw December 7th from 4-7 pm MST. I can't find the archives just yet - not sure if he uploaded it.

      Delete
  5. Here's this too! A judge says ALL 9 electoral votes must go to Hillary because she won the states popular vote.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/colorado-electors-appeal-ruling-binds-them-clinton-182208310--politics.html

    ReplyDelete