THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, December 12, 2016

I NEED SOME PRAYER WARRIORS

My dad is a tough old goat - and a great man (if only in my eyes).   In many ways, I aspire to be like him and I largely overlook his few rough points because he has provided a good path for me to follow - and has overlooked his selfishness (personal sin) in providing a good name for me and my children.  I honor him for that.

He has just had a serious stroke as an 86 year old man - and I am petitioning for your prayers on his behalf.  He has paralysis on one side of his body and limited speech.  The focus needs to be on the success of the clot dissolving - and then return to normal bodily function including heart rate and blood pressure.

Thank you - sincerely.

4 comments:

  1. Just got done praying dear brother that God's will be done and that your family be watched over and cared for. Honored to be asked.

    Strokes are difficult to deal with. From my knowledge, the sooner that clot is dissolved, the BETTER and stroke care is a specialty that has to be done just right. Please tell me he's NOT in a Canadian hospital.

    So sorry you and your father are having this kind of day. May the God of Heaven and Earth wrap His arms around all involved in this time of crisis. Your friends here are with you and hoping for the best.

    God bless and keep us informed please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to have a father of this stature. Rare are the men who are REAL men. My FIL is like your dad. A generation that will leave a hole that can't be filled once they're all gone. God bless you to keep yours as long as you can. His best part will always live within you as a torch to keep lit. Prayed for you and yours.

    https://youtu.be/eCVw8Qjeg84

    https://youtu.be/7E88RUqyjts

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more.......Your dad did a fine job.............So glad to know you even if it is through a blog.

    https://youtu.be/Z_s-Qk07KxA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I will pray for you and your father dear friend iraq

    ReplyDelete