THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, December 5, 2016

A POST FROM THE CELLO GUY TO THE PIANO GUY

Wow - if this does not jerk a tear or two, you need to soften that stony heart.  Our family likes these two characters.  They have done more to inspire a love for music in my youngest two than anything I know:

https://thepianoguys.com/message-piano-guy-cello-guy/

May God bless that family in their heartbreak.

6 comments:

  1. As far as I know, they never recovered the girl's body. She was new to the northwast/Portland area. Even if she was known to often go on hiking adventures alone, I suspect foul play. Really fishy to me....I felt from the beginning of the search that she was taken advantage of by someone. I wouldn't want to stir up trouble in the family, but if it was my daughter, I would have also been questioning and investigating everyone who had contact with her since she moved there. (and perhaps they did....I just never heard that foul play had been completely ruled out before giving up the search) Just my opinion, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her body was found by a hiker who had a dream that Annie fell and that she would find her. She used her intuition to help lead her to Annie's body.

      Delete
  2. "Remains of missing daughter found, confirms Jon Schmidt of 'Piano Guys'" https://www.ksl.com/?sid=42192115&nid=148 dated Nov 12, 2016.

    "Funeral announced for daughter of 'Piano Guys' musician," Nov 16, 2016, https://www.ksl.com/?sid=42234967&nid=148

    "Annie Schmidt was killed Oct. 16 when she accidentally fell while hiking in Oregon, according to the obituary on the Facebook page. She was reported missing on Oct. 19, and her remains were discovered Nov. 11."

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was found... http://abcnews.go.com/US/remains-missing-daughter-piano-guys-jon-schmidt-found/story?id=43509211

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was found in the woods with blunt head trauma - they ruled it accidental death.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope she gets to visit her parents in the spirit in a dream and tell them she's happy and okay and that they KNOW it was for real. I guess I wish that for all loving/grieving parents who suffer the loss of a child.

    But then again, God who doesn't fear death, may use this as an opportunity to draw these people closer to Him.

    This kind of pain I would never wish on anyone God bless them. I guess we just put our arms around each other and keep going to the Finish Line so we can be worthy to be reunited with all of our loved ones.

    ReplyDelete