THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, December 5, 2016

BUZZ ALDRIN HAD ALTITUDE SICKNESS

Folks, we have a situation where Aldrin was evac'd from Antarctica because of "altitude sickness".  Folks, the main US base there is at 30 ft elevation.

Why did they say that he did not tolerate the 9,000 ft elevation very well and was evacuated for acute altitude sickness??  The interior (Pole Region) of Antarctica is quite high or has high mountains to get to it.  Why does a guy who is 86 years old (being a former astronaut, withstanding), feel the need to galavant around one of the world's most inhospitable areas - and worse, go to altitude there?

Unless he was really doing some real hardcore research/consulting/exploring for our US gubmint on some zaney whim....

Just some thoughts on something that did not sit right with me.

I am a trusting person, but if something does not pass the smell test - my detectors usually go off and I will call BS on it and usually will try to reel it in.

I am looking for a small, 3 bedroom home down here in TX for my extended assignment - and I found a deal that seemed just a little too good to be true.  The number was a Minnesota number - but the guy said that he was away from TX in W. Va and he pointed out that it was "WEST VIRGINIA (USA)" - as if it had to be stated that it was in the states.  Last time I checked, it does not need to be differentiated between the West Virginia, USA (located to the left of East Virginia, for those of you who are geographically challenged.....) and the other West Virgina, located somewhere in Estonia.....  His engrish was vely poor and first name is "Williams" with an 's' and his last name "Jones".  I have not run into anyone with the last name of Jones whose English was that bad.  Furthermore, I did a reverse phone look-up on the guy - the phone belongs to a middle eastern guy from ManySodas (whose engrish may just be that bad).  Sooo..... I think I have a Craigslist scammer on my hands.  When I googled the home address, it came up as being for sale.  His comeback to that was that he was going to sell it, but pulled it from the market - but they had left the sign up in the front yard.  Well, Zillow says a sale is currently pending on the home.....

Me-thinks I will string this guy along for like weeks just for fun and see how much entertainment value I can get from the whole thing.  Maybe I will get the police involved - just for an extra measure of fun.  My point with this whole story - is just to have fun with the scammers in life, then throw them to the curb and chuck the key in a part of the swamp you expect will not be drained anytime soon......  Life is about throwing the children of hell in spirit or corporeal form to the curb and having some fun while doing it.  If they game you at their game - then you just get the more wiser and move along, but always survive to have fun for another day.....

I think this is where Trump gets his "raison de vivre" - in gaming all the corrupt people out there in NYC or in mafia land (Atlantic City).  Taking advantage of a little old lady in Queens is not half as much fun as is stealing back from the cheats in life and giving it to regular people.  Seriously - I think he gets his jollies in life from this very thing.  I do, as well - though stealing is quite a strong word.....  I like to call it "bringing justice in my own special way".  I work with a kid from Jamaica who is the exact same way - he loves seeing the underdog win.  He grew up in abject poverty and made it all the way to engineering school and Boeing.  He sees his life's mission as screwing over the big guys who have repeatedly screwed over the little guy (whether it has been slavery as it was in his past family mission, or the stock market, or in banking).  He loves my story of how I stuck it to the banksters when it was time to move during the housing crisis.  My personal jab in their eye.....

One of my new favorite movies is "Free State" (based on a true story) where the main character played by Matthew McConaghey, basically rebels against the rebels in the Deep South and fights the system for justice for the black slaves and the common white folk.  Totally cool - and it points out how horribly corrupt the system was back in the day.

Anyway, always pray for the gift of discernment.  It will get you a long way in life in helping to take the trash to the curb.  Jesus was a revolutionary who promised to bring war to the face of the land - not because He was about violence and bloodshed (quite the opposite), but because when you rise up against corrupt principle, based on good principle - you will evoke a strong response from evil, whose final and logical conclusion will be a war of annihilation because they are fighting for their "right" to rape others in order to maintain their indolent and devilish lifestyle.  When you have nothing to give and nothing to lose, there tends to be a fight to maintain that easy state of nothingness, where power/greed/corruption is the currency of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment