THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A CONVERSION OF A PLANNED PARENTHOOD CLINICAL COUNSELOR

Folks, this is a great story to listen to.  For those who wander - and claim they are not lost.  This woman found her way back to a good life after a long wandering in the mists of darkness.

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/08/22/she-worked-at-a-planned-parenthood-abortion-clinic-until-a-teenager-asked-her-this-question/

While getting ready to go somewhere, I put this stuff on the laptop - or while I am working.

Today is a day of fasting, prayer and names on the temple rolls.  Some days, you just have to take a day to put things in perspective.

On that note, please say a quick prayer for my father - that the clot will break up in a good fashion and that his function will be restored.  I feel amazing peace over the situation.  Like with my mother when she was taken by DVT, I had a good relationship with her.  Things were in a good place.  So it is with my father.  A few of my siblings - not so much.  We simply do not see eye to eye - and back to this gals mindset - she talks about self-lying over things from the past.

Some people will do amazing machinations to make the memories of earlier, dumber years simply disappear.  I call it cognitive dissonance - and those from that camp will say that those who see things clearly, have this very thing.  I think there is a clear answer as to where the truth lays.  Both things cannot be true at the same time.  Time is my ally - time is ALWAYS the ally of the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment