THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

TRUTH IS ALWAYS THE BEST POLICY - EVEN IF IT KILLS YOU

Except for a few cases.....


The Prophet Joseph Smith made the following statement on Thursday morning, June 27, 1844 a few hours before he and his brother Hyrum were murdered. It bears reading: "Our lives have already become jeopardized by revealing the wicked and the bloodthirsty purposes of our enemies; and for the future we must cease to do so. All we have said about them is truth, but it is not always wise to relate all the truth. Even Jesus, the Son of God had to refrain from doing so, and had to restrain His feelings..... 

I get myself into plenty of trouble by pursuing the truth until it hurts.  Maybe one day, it will get me into more trouble than I can handle - like many of Hillary's detractors have found out about.....

I have tangled with Ed Decker, Tal Bachman and others.  I have taken on the top factory official where I work (before I was even credentialed and had real "street cred") in order to do the right thing on a 777.  I have tangled with anyone who is corrupt - including inner circle family members.  I simply will not back down from a fight - backing down implies that you consent to corruption.  I would rather have sour relations with someone or even a group of people than consent to stupid bad stuff that directly affects me.  Stuff that does not affect directly, I will not address directly (I don't harrass people outside abortion clinics, for example - though I have gone down and put a sign up to protest the madness, using my little kids as hapless pawns to get a message across.....).  Loved seeing the vile spewings that came my way for that.  It is fun to probe the pits of hell to see what floats to the top of that cesspool.....

11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, inquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.
 12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.
 13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
 14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
 15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
 16 ¶Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
 17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
 20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
 21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
 22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
 23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
 24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
 25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
 26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
 27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
 31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
 32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
 34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

So yeah - stand up and be counted, or you will lose it all by cowering in the shadows.  It is about VALUES, folks.  You either subscribe, or you do not.  We all are making our choices every day - about the future we would like.  Do we desire to live in God's presence?  Or not?  It is quite simple.

This is what got Jesus in so much trouble - He was a radical and refused to just "go along, to get along".  He questioned and challenged the corrupt status quo.  This was the reason He said that he did not come to bring peace to the world, but to set it at odds.  You know that "the world" means the kingdom of satan - and He DID come here to shake that up.  Including all those who support it.

This blog is my little attempt to rattle the satanic cage, so to speak.  So, to all those who do not like it - stuff it.  It is here to stay - and so am I.  I do not back down - and if I ever had to give it up for the truth, so be it.  Much better over there - period.  I have felt (more like; drowned in) it the night my kid died - and I have seen it in vision (previous blog posts), the light and joy are amazing and all-consuming, like a fire.  So yeah - you can take your lies and half truths, darkness and bitterness (of hell) and marinate in them - until they disappear with all the rest in the fire that is coming.

OR, you can repent now, while the getting is good.

I have made my choice - and I much prefer it to the alternatives out there.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the truth is always the best policy. I believe the key point in Joseph Smith's statement is, "it is not always wise to relate all the truth," with the key word being "all."

    Joseph Smith was able to keep secrets, and only revealed the truths that God told him to reveal. Even at that, the saints (generally speaking) have ended up condemning themselves by not living the truths that were revealed to them. And we, as a Church, are still not feasting from the scriptures (especially the Book of Mormon) like we need to.

    Too many people "can't handle the truth" because they do not humble themselves before God, become submissive to his will, and learn to trust in the Spirit.

    ReplyDelete