I was on this site that lists all the Jewish calendar items for a year:
I found the following interesting points:
- 15 JUL - 9th of Tammuz (day that the Turkish thing started). Seems tied into the 777 Wood Zone prophecy thingy.....
- 13 AUG - 9th of Av (date that all three Jewish temples were destroyed) - this date freaks Jewish people out to this day....
- 12 SEP - 9th of Elul (second month of proposed 3 month war)
- 11 OCT - 9th of Tishrei (eve of the day I expect the two prophets will be killed in the streets of Jerusalem
- 12 OCT - Yom Kippur - or Day of Atonement, when I expect the forces surrounding Jerusalem to break through and kill the two Prophets. Great slaughter in Jerusalem. Two thirds of inhabitants wiped out. The one third remaining in fear and dread while the victorious wolves shout allahu ahkbar and shoot AK-47s into air with abandon...... They party for basically four days (depending on how you account the timing - killed after sunset vs before sunset, etc). It says they will lie dead for 3 1/2 days - a type of the three days in the tomb. That could mean anywhere from just under three days to four days, depending on timing of the event.
- 16 OCT - Prophets raised when Christ sets His foot on Mount of Olives? Eve of Sukkot, Feast of Tabernacles (to your tents, O Israel!), Wedding Feast (when Bridegroom is married to those who made it to the Wedding Feast - lamps trimmed, etc etc).
- 23 OCT - The seven days of Succoth(Sukkot) ends, followed by:
- 24 OCT - Shmini Atzeret (8th Day of Assembly), followed by:
- 25 OCT - Simchat Torah (Day of Celebrating the Torah).
Another account of a King, teaching his people as they are assembled in their tents:
And it came to pass that when they came up to the temple, they pitched their tents round about, every man according to his family, consisting of his wife, and his sons, and his daughters, and their sons, and their daughters, from the eldest down to the youngest, every family being separate one from another.
6 And they pitched their tents round about the temple, every man having his tent with the door thereof towards the temple, that thereby they might remain in their tents and hear the words which king Benjamin should speak unto them;
Here is a little more of interest on the calendar:
- Sunday General Conference falls on the 29th of Elul this year - which is the traditional date of bad economic juju per Jonathan Cahn's findings of the 7 year cycle, the 777.7 stock dip, etc etc. The next day of 1 Tishrei, or October 3rd is the beginning of the Jewish New Year (ecclesiastical - and not temporal. Nisan is the first month of the temporal calendar and usually occurs in late March or April, depending on where you are at in the 19 year, leap year cycle and this kicks off the Spring Feasts associated with the First Coming of Christ, birth, resurrection, etc). This 1st of Tishrei also starts the Jewish calendar year of 5777.
- Remember that the 29th of Elul marks the end of a 50th, 50th Jubilee cycle wherein the: Captives are released (picture here the sieged Jerusalemites being rescued from those who are about to wipe them out). Ancestral lands are returned to the original stewards (once Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Iraq all lose this thing, all lands are ceded to the original borders of Israel that include those lands - and none from those countries will be left to inhabit them as they will be wiped out to the man when Shiloh comes. Debts are forgiven (picture Christ showing the remaining survivors - or Holy Seed - the hand prints in His hands and feet - and the remains of that nation being converted in a single day). This is analgous to the original leading of the Children of Israel out of Egypt - and out of Babylon. And then the temple is built/rebuilt. Note the order of events here after a 70 year period of chastisement/occupation. The 29th Elul marks the 70th year since the call went forth to make Israel a nation on Nov 29th, 1947. It also marks the 50th year since Jerusalem/Temple Mount was given to Israel in the war of 1967 - and two Jubilees since the Holy Land was wrested from the Turks in 1917 by Lord Allenby.
I will be very curious to see how the next three months play out. If that random Jewish boy is correct and the 13 month war started last September, then we may be in for some fun times shortly.
Here is that vid for those who are curious and did not see my original post last fall:
Here is the part where he talks about Mechiach, if you do not want to dig thru the whole vid:
Note the similarities to the hall the Sanhedrin are in and how the Kirtland Temple is set up. The pulpits, etc