THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, July 15, 2016

IT APPEARS THAT THERE IS A TURKISH COUP UNDER WAY??

It is preliminary - but it appears there is a Turkish coup under way.

Depending on who is behind this, this may not be a good thing.  A Russian/Iranian/Chinese action would be a bad thing.  A US backed coup could be a bad thing?  I do not know enough to judge or know, but this I do know - there is plenty of instability in that region.  We do not need any more....

I have to comment on a comment here.  Someone rightfully said that I should not go with a no-plane theory on 9/11.  I will say this, at least in the case of the twin towers (as opposed to the Pentagon), it appears that planes hit the towers just by the marks left on the building that would be consistent with a maximum of 1/2" thick 7075-T6 aluminum taking on columns that were made out of 3/4"-1" thick structural steel.  The columns won until the inboard structure was substantial enough to provide the energy needed to shear them.

The problem I have (and I have shut down many of my colleagues when I bring it up), that there was a Rolls Royce engine core sitting on the ground that was supposedly from one of planes that hit the twin towers.  Problem is, neither plane had Rolls engines......  In other words, as with most gubmint pukes, they did not put an expert with enough experience to get it right down to the details.  They did not do their homework, just as the Russians did not when they tried to cover up their shoot down and photoshopped the 767 over the 777 on that crash over in the Ukraine.  That was an awesome fail.

So until something clearly wins in the court of public opinion, I will float what works until the truth comes out.  Same thing with the Kennedy assassination.  A five year old could figure out the single bullet theory was so much fantasy - and so I keep entertaining alternate theories until one fits the bill.

Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment