THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, July 25, 2016

MILLS CRENSAHW - BACK AGAIN

A blog reader sent this to me and asked me to put it up:

The Dean of Talk Radio

Goes National

On Monday

August 1st

3:00 pm Pacific;

4:00pm Mountain;

5:00 pm Central;

6:00 pm Eastern;

You are invited to participate in the Inaugural

World Wide broadcast of TALKRADIO1.US

Just enter: talkradio1.us  on your computer and you will get the live stream.

Or call: 701-801- 0829 from anywhere!

You will hear to broadcast on your phone. When you

are ready to join the conversation Just dial "5"

Your call will be answered in the order you dialed 5.

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years
    and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I
    had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started
    circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my
    doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get
    any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my
    search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from
    (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr oso and she also gave the
    email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any
    sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr oso telling him
    about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be
    cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and
    remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing
    changes all over me as Dr oso assured me that i have cured,after some
    time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed
    behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness
    or any other at all you can email Dr oso on :
    (drosohaberhome@gmail.com) or call him on +2349032318560 or whatsapp +2348162084839 sir i am
    indeed grateful for the help i will forever be great full and of course
    recommend you to the world and all my friends my friends!!!

    ReplyDelete