THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, July 10, 2016

THIS BIG FESTERING ZIT IS COMING TO A HEAD

It is about to pop.  We have a tin-pot, delusional, homosexual dictator in power - and is scratching away on his pitiful fiddle while Rome is burning.

This vid is a must-see:

https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones/videos/10154322647528459/

The Wood Zone Conference slides contain a synopsis of the whole thing which says that the USA will be at war with Russia.  That was 2013.  Within three years, we have pushed the limits with Russia - and war appears imminent.  Also, it spoke of rioting and a race war on domestic soil - and that appears imminent.  It also spoke of economic collapse - and that appears imminent.  How much more agitation and instability can the system take before implosion?  I am not sure.

Yesterday, I was working away on my energy machine and my executive friend showed up.  He was selling one of his motorbikes because he did not want to haul it to Arizona.  It would not start, so I offered him some starting fluid and it fired right up and he got it ready to sell.  The first fellow that called had to catch a ferry over to see it, so we had time to chat while he waited.  I finally dropped the 777 prophecy on him.  I asked him again when they were going to lay off contract engineers and was told it was the same day that the company reaches the 100 year anniversary mark.  I again asked if they were going to spare any - and he said no, they would not.  It was 100 percent across the board - this time around (usually they can keep up to 10% of them in a critical-needs area).   This includes my Jewish Rabbi friend, Elkanah.  This will be a 100% fulfillment of his side of  things when I was given that neither of us will have jobs by the 100 year anniversary.  It will be to the day.  It just remains to be seen about me.  That is one week away......  I am very excited to see what will happen on my part.  Normally, the only reason they could let someone go in a week would be for a MAJOR breach of company policy like running around the factory naked with a machete, high on PCP - or something really bizarre.  If you are contract labor, they can walk you out for any reason whatsoever.  If you are direct and getting laid off, it is about a 60 day process.  After Sept 11th, when they made major cuts, it took 60 days.  Unless there were something unusual, like a direct hit by a nuke - or literal full collapse of the economy (no money in the banking system whatsoever), then there is no way layoffs could happen that fast.

My friend knew of Elkan, probably because of his meteoric rise to the top management position with a supplier of about 1/4 of the 747 fuselage body structure.  I told him that before I told Elkan about the 777 thing (the end of 2011), that I told Elkan and another fellow sitting with us, that they would both be managers one day.  I actually expected Howard to go higher, but Elkan was the shooting star in that case.  Director of Engineering in 13 months from Senior Engineer.  That was an astounding rise.  Being a little uncomfortable with that much responsibility so fast - and still having less of an income than a contract engineer (they can make $200-300K a year with overtime factored in), he immediately found work at Gulfstream on an emerging program - and then came back to our company for the past year and a half with another emerging assignment where there was ample overtime.  Now that he is back at our company, he is about to get the boot, just as called in 2012 - and to the exact day.  It has been interesting to watch.  And, other than the timing of the death of our son to SIDS, this is turning out to be the most uncanny thing. 

So, yeah.  I pretty much indirectly begged for a layoff yesterday.  I told him about my wife's health situation and that a layoff would dovetail nicely with a plan to work that situation along with doing my energy machine thing.  He seemed sympathetic, but offered nothing.

Working it, working it......  Please pray for the best outcome for us.  Big things could happen - you never know!  The biggest thing is to leave it in God's hands - and trust that He is in control of all things.

I  am watching this Black Lives Matter thing with interest, along with bummer's attempts to make a national police force (which would make an end-run around locally-elected Sheriffs, etc) and wondering if they will collapse things economically, in order to push this national control thing.  Hitler did it, why would we not expect this second and more spectacular round of fascism to follow a similar pattern??  We should - and are.

1 comment:

  1. You mention 777 prophecy a lot! What is the prophecy?

    ReplyDelete