THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

THE FIX IS IN - YOU ARE WORKING FOR THE GADS AND BANKSTERS

hitlery is a gad.  She got off Scot free - where you or I would be languishing in a nauseating prison on bread and water.  That piece o work will be running the show.  They really have gotten above us.  And we let them with no so much as a wimper from the Priesthood of God.  My heart aches for liberty, freedom and what is good and right.  How did we get here - my fair ones?  I can hear Moroni/Mormon/Ether calling out from the dust against a weakened, fallen and degenerate people.

I lose no sleep over it.  I actually had my first drone dream last night.  I was with my family at some function and over came one drone that appeared to be a predator drone.  Then another.  Then came one that appeared to be a hummingbird and I turned to my boy and explained that this was also a miniaturized drone.  I told the family that it appeared that an operation was under way and that it was probably time to get out.  I headed towards the vehicle with my son behind me and as I was getting close to my car, I turned and noticed the drones were clearly were headed towards me and had me in their sights.  The dream ended and I woke up.

The only drone I have ever seen was one that looked similar to a Cessna 152 (but scaled down even from that to probably 3/4 scale).  It was doing circles around the Stake Center where LaVoy Finicum's funeral was a few months back.  One of the attendees that I was talking to (afterward) giving it the bird while dragging down on his cig - just a classic scene that I will NEVER forget.....lol  Only one time in a lifetime -- the Stake Center nicotine-induced flipping off to a tyrannical gubmint whose BYU-graduated LDS, FBI Field Op had just gunned down a former LDS Bishop who was doing far less than George Washington ever did for the sake of Liberty .....  Never again will that ever go down - and may that BYU grad never cease from the cold sweats and waking nightmares for the rest of his life as he intimately feels the pains of the widow, the kids and their families for the loss of a good man.  Either pay for it now - or pay for it later.  And yes, there is the Atonement - but we must experience the gravity of our poor choices in this life.  We just do not skate off (Born Again-style) and flit about because we are now saved, forget about the mass murders, abortions, debauchery that we laid upon others.  We have to feel the sense of loss, in order that the Atonement will be sweet to us.  The reason people become pathological, is precisely because they choose to stuff those feelings of remorse and regret so they can continue their hedonistic binging - instead of letting guilt and remorse work on them to bring them to a repentant state where the Atonement can begin to work in them to the glory of God.

Back on track - this guy (Smedley Butler - click link) laid it down (two time Medal of Honor winner):



I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902–1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

If he had THAT to say then, what would he have to say today - after all of our unjust wars?  A dystopian/Orwellian nightmare, to be sure.......

No comments:

Post a Comment