THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, July 15, 2016

A BALL ON 9/11?

I am paying close attention to what people in the know are saying.  I have flown check rides in the jump seat (in the flight deck) with Navy/Air Force pilots on a C-32A (757-200 Vice Presidential jet) when we took off at a climb rate close to the limit of that airplane when I was in Flight Test.  I have flown the same plane at max bank angle when we came off of an aft cargo smoke condition with the aural warnings blaring as we came up on a potential collision course with Mt. Spokane.  I experienced enough g-forces I had to clench up hard on my gut to resist the action.  That along with my lower pelvic platform already clenched and puckered from all the aural warnings.  The cock-pit is literally screaming at you:  Terrain Woop, woop - pull up.  Terrain.  Woop, woop - pull up.

Those government pilots liked to take those planes to the their limits.  They cut their teeth on fighter planes that can do much more than a pax airplane.  So, when pilots who fly commercially (911 Pilots for Truth) tell us that they could not have flown any of those planes in the purported attitudes, speeds and maneuvers, I stand up and listen.  I have flown a 777 full cab simulator for several hours until my oldest daughter got vertigo (and we had to leave) and I know that it is impossible to fly the larger stuff (twin aisle, 767 for example) like a fighter jet.  They are maneuverable - but slowly maneuverable.  You need miles to make a maneuver, not hundreds or thousands of yards.  You cannot do this having gone thru rudimentary twin engine flight school with little or no real flying time - and then somehow make that happen with a full size twin engine airplane.  It is ALL a fable - and most people have bought it all.

I like what this guy has to say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPKq2K2dh6k

It pulls a lot of inconsistencies of the day together into one unified theory.

2 comments:

  1. Don't go down that no-plane road, Iraq. Please. Not every conspiracy theory is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9/11 and the 9 Harbingers by Jonathan Cahn
    Please see this part on this presentation.
    skip up to 45 minutes and watch at that point.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH0SYG6OQXA

    ReplyDelete