THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

WELL IT HAPPENED - THE OREGON STANDOFF HAS A MARTYR. CARTHAGE 2.0

LaVoy Finicum is dead.  I have always wondered how the incitement would occur against the Mormons as they are chased from city to city as the civil war erupts in this land.

This may be the "shot heard round the world".  I am not saying it will be - but this is outta control......

If I thought I could do something, I would love go down there - and may just yet.  I CANNOT stand tyranny..... in any form:

May his blood be avenged by a Just and Holy God. Wow - 11 children are out of a father and a grand-father.  Way to go, ^%$#@#$ people in DC.  My feet have been pre-dusted.  I will cheer when there is a hole in the ground there.....  The only thing worth saving there is a sacred document that has been trampled on for the last 150 years.  The rest can go to hell where they can simmer in their own juices for a while.  Just sickened inside.

I come from a long line of ranchers/farmers (though my generation is not actively doing it from my dad's side) - and I know their plight.  I just got done exchanging words with a manager here who watches CNN and grew up in Philadelphia (city slicker).  Normally, we are chill and both like smooth jazz and we both talk portuguese to each other.  I am his favorite support engineer.  He was pretty hot when I defended this standoff - I was kind of surprised that he was so charged over this.  The conversation ended on him slamming those that support abortion (religious conservatives).  I have to wonder what kind of negative effects this will have on public perceptions of Mormons (LaVoy is a member of the Church).  I got loads of grief from the liberal co-workers during the Romney election attempt.  I wonder how much grief I will get related to this.  Bring it - bigots will show their true colors.....

I tire of it.  BUT, it is part of the deal.


1 comment:

  1. It would be interesting to see if this was videotaped and whether the recording gets released. Some transparency is needed on both sides.

    I do recall from Visions of Glory Spencer talked about armed American men attacking the foreign occupiers, but they were quickly annihilated. It seems like a similar result would be likely in this and other similar situations that seem certain to come in the future. Brother Finicum may be a martyr for a good and just cause, but it seems a little wisdom is in order. Hopefully they can come up with a workable strategy to ensure they don't become a group of Sampson Avard's causing more trouble than progress. That strategy must follow the U.S. Constitution that these men claim to defend, or it's a lost cause. I love the wisdom of the Declaration of Independence. It specifically and publicly states the reasons why the armed conflict was necessary. If that's what the Bundy's believe is necessary, I hope they make a similar clearly-worded statement, based soundly on Constitutional principles, to let the world know what they stand for.

    ReplyDelete