THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, January 29, 2016

LAVOY WAS SHOT IN THE STOMACH, THEN THE HEAD

For all the fascists out there - let me stem the ridiculous comments before they take off......

It will be said that he "reached for his gun" - and you will listen to CNN like the rest of the sheep out there and will convict the guy.  He was shot in the gut by the first guy, he responded to that (STILL managed to keep his hands raised) and turned to get away from that and then he was shot in the face (probably by a trained marksman) to ensure that they got him even if he had a bullet-proof vest on.

On that drone, there was infra-red.  THAT will prove I am right.  Iraq over and out.

I remind you here, that it is better to err on the side of conservancy at this juncture.  I almost ALWAYS do.  I had someone I love very much, convict Joseph Smith of horrible things related to polygamy when I was much younger.  I warned them in no uncertain terms that they needed to give him all of the latitude possible before they convicted him.  They did not.  I have watched them struggle mightily since then.  Even these words, we will be asked to justify at some point in the future.  With the murderous acts of the past (including the native Americans), which side would I err on? 

Yep, you have your answer.  Those sunzaB's will pay.  Mark my words.  At the very least, I will offer my voice in his defense in an eternal court.  The rest of you pansies and wus's can go your own way to hell if you like.  That is your choice.

Iraq over and out.

1 comment:

  1. I am in complete agreement with you Iraq!
    It has been a hard many hours seeing the comments on various sights about LaVoy.
    I believe LaVoy Finicum was/is a good and just man. I believe he spent many hours in prayer with his Father in heaven. I believe that he stands before the Lord and has heard Him say "Well done thou good and faithful servant!"
    He is well...and has completed his mortal journey in victory!

    ReplyDelete