THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, January 28, 2016

RABBI BEN SAMUEL - THE PROPHECY OF THE TEN JUBILEES

I have featured this fellow's prophecy several times.  I like this graphic - nice work whomever put it together.

I would like to know the take on the 7 with the "?" after it after the finalization of the 50th, 50th Jubilee in 2017.  I think they were on to what I am just waking up to; which is the 7 years of badness after Christ comes to Jerusalem wherein God's wrath is poured out on mankind - AFTER the wrath of man is poured out on man (going on right now - and will continue after Russia hits the USA with nukes).

On THAT NOTE......  Just reading early reports that Russia is on full Defcon 1 - meaning that they are at full alert and launch ready for WWIII with their nuclear forces.  If so, it was good knowin' ya....

May they accomplish their mission to make DC a smoking hole in the ground.  Go Putin!!  May all the lying sacks of crap who infest our halls of power be in town for the event.....

Here is that graphic:

jubilee40

1 comment:

  1. I see a rectangle containing the text "jubilee40"
    Am I supposed to see something more?

    ReplyDelete