THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, January 7, 2016

NEAL A. MAXWELL CALLS OUT THE APOSTATES

I had a Mission President that said a king is never king in his own castle......  I always thought that was funny.  Now I get it and I know my dad does, as well.  This Mission President had a great family.  I have seen my share of apostasy within the ranks of my own and extended family and often find the most cynical stalkers on this blog amongst those members.

Here is a fine quote by one of my favorite speakers:




Here is some commentary by Heather from "Awaken to Our Awful Situation" on FB:
“...apostates after turning from the faith of Christ, unless they have speedily repented, have sooner or later fallen into the snares of the wicked one, and have been left destitute of the Spirit of God, to manifest their wickedness in the eyes of multitudes. From apostates the faithful have received the severest persecutions. Judas was rebuked and immediately betrayed his Lord into the hands of His enemies, because Satan entered into him."

Teachings: Joseph Smith Chapter 27: Beware the Bitter Fruits of Apostasy
https://www.lds.org/manual/teachings-joseph-smith/chapter-27?lang=eng#2-36481_000_031
If someone figures out how to clone a person, I want a few copies of Heather around my Ward.  I first met her at a Wood Zone Conference about three years ago.  Amazing gal - and she gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment