THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, January 2, 2016

KAWEHI; (YOU'VE GOTTEN INTO MY) BLOODSTREAM

I have gotten into some pretty stressful situations in my personal life in the last ten years.

From a spiritual standpoint, the temple has been my refuge from the storm.  When things were most intense, my other refuge was my man-cave with smooth jazz going while doing wood working.   Creating something always takes my mind off the exigencies of the day.

Smooth jazz - whether it was Sade or some sweet funk with a sultry bass or a smooth, smooth saxophone - has always gotten me into my zone - completely chilled out.

This song is something new I stumbled on - and it does it for me on a cold Saturday night hanging with the kiddos:

 
Enjoy!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Iraq- what happened to all of the older posts? There used to be hundreds on the right nav. Now i just see the past couple months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is another video she did. It makes a bold statement and is VERY VERY SAD and difficult to watch. About 2:47 into it someone actually dies. A woman named NEDA who was assassinated in Iran and became a protest talking point. WARNING: the video is graphic and heart wrenching.

    This girl and her music should be more in the forefront. There's more to her than meets the eye. She's truly an artist with something to say.

    https://youtu.be/k66S471J3as

    ReplyDelete