THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE - THE HALLMARK OF A TERRESTRIAL PEOPLE

Our hearts should be drawn out in gratitude for even the most minor of blessings.  Even if we were homeless and living on the streets, it would be better than a majority of the people on the face of this earth.  The greatest danger to us in our luxury, is abundance.  It will canker the best of us.

If we want to be part of a Zion people, we need to have a Consecrated heart - and one that is full of gratitude.  When we are filled with gratitude, greediness, selfishness and sin flee from our beings.  When we feel entitled ("you OWE me"), then sin and error enters our thinking and then acting.  The correlation is unmistakable in my life.

Here is a wonderful meme that reminds of this simple truth:




Sometimes, some of my graphics will not show up on your screen.  Just Ctrl C the URL and paste it into another browser to see it.  I noticed there was a problem yesterday with "Doom Kitteh".  Changing browsers solved that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment